BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you'll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
This scents is very surprising. At first when I see the lime scents for hand cream, I thought it's a very strange combo. Then I tried it and actually like it. I guess it make sense since we use lime to wash hand after eating seafood sometimes too.
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Hidrata al máximo, deja las manos sedosas y rejuvenecidas. No puedo salir sin ella en mi bolsa. Esta fragancia es refrescante y fácil de usar en la comodidad de cualquier espacio.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is a good hand cream. The formula is non-greasy and decently moisturizing, and the scent is light and fresh. It's a little overpriced, but I love treating my hands to some lime goodness throughout the day!
Suzanna A.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This hand Cream is amazing it keeps my hands very moisturized throughout the day I only apply it once a day and I usually have a pretty dry hands during the winter
Giulia P.
Giulia P.
Bought it last week and have to admit this is certainly one of my favorite fragrances. I'm a fan of lemon scented products and it this hand cream you can really feel lemons :)
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I'm a constant hand washer, and L'Occitane hand creams are my life savers. I recently got the scent in zesty lime and it is amazing! It has a subtle fresh citrus scent with a touch of floral, nothing too overwhelming to the nose.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
I first saw this product at a friends house and i always need a hand cream as my hands are always dry, so i tried it and i was amazed! You don't even need that much. Actually you just need a little bit and it is enough for both hands. First of all your hands feel amazing, it doesn't go into the skin immediatly but that's no problem because it's not that oily. And second it smells great! You still smell it hours after you applied it and your hands feel smooth and look great.