L Occitane L'Occitane Hand Creams Vanilla Bouquet 1 oz uploaded by Pamela G.L Occitane L'Occitane Hand Creams Vanilla Bouquet 1 oz uploaded by Allie J.

BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you'll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I have extremely dry skin due to hypothyroidism. I am always looking for a good hand cream. I ordered this one online from Sephora on a whim. I love the way it smells. It also soothes my hands. I will definitely be keeping this nearby and ordering more. So glad I gave it a chance.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
Love! This brand of lotion is the best. It will leave your legs, arms, etc feeling smooth and soft all day long. I've been using this product now for two years and love it. I like to switch the scents up every once in a while. Great product! I recommend!!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Great smell and I love the fact that it has shea butter! I always have a tube on the bottom of my purse. Four stars only because the L'0ccitane products are a bit pricey.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale , MN
To me, this brand is the ultimate in luxury body care.  This is my go to when I really feel I want to treat myself, as it is slightly more than I tend to spend on such products.  To me, their hand cream is their bread and butter.  It soaks in well and is not greasy.  I find a lot of scents overpowering and tend to favor the clean scents vs the floral, but I LOVE THE VANILLA SO MUCH.  Light scent.  I am so glad I snagged this scent on sale during a visit.  The small size makes it perfect to travel or carry in your purse at all times.  Never know when you'll need it!

Other favorite scents in this product are the rose and lavender.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
It's a very thick hand cream, which I prefer, leaving my skin super soft. In addition, the smell is sooo nice! It's a little strong though, but I think that the vanilla scent is lovely, so I don't mind.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Amazing smell it's like all natural vanilla bean ice cream.  Hydrates and protects my very dry skin.  I have one in my car and purse.
Allie J.
Allie J.
This hand cream smells amazing. It uses the vanilla flower instead of the bean. It also moisturizes my hands without making them greasy.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Barcelona
Two words. LOVE IT! I use it every night before going to bed and every morning before starting my day. It has a particularly light airy feel and it smells like vanilla for a long time. I also use it after my hands have been through a tough period, such as after my swim trainings where my hands become dry. Quick tip, it's also great for your feet!
Angie M.
Angie M.
I love this hand Cream. Leaves your hands pretty soft. The smell is good. I really love L'occitane products. The packing is really beautiful
Yi-Ying L.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, British Columbia
For the price in comparison to effectiveness and quality, I would say it is average. I think it's a little pricey, however, I do like the fact that it is none greasy. It feels smooth and easy to apply. I am on the fence as to whether or not I would recommend. I think there are better creams out there.