L Occitane L'Occitane Hand Creams Delightful Rose 1 oz uploaded by Escential +.L Occitane L'Occitane Hand Creams Delightful Rose 1 oz uploaded by Darya G.L Occitane L'Occitane Hand Creams Delightful Rose 1 oz uploaded by Nicole B.

BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you'll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates see more...

Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I really love hand cream from this brand. The biggest plus is the divine fragrance. Very persistent and pleasant. Also I like quite a good moisturizing, since in the cream  there is a shea butter.I has removed 1 star because of short-lived moistening of a skin.But I buy and will buy further!)
Thea R.
Boise, ID
I love the smell of this hand lotion and the thickness of it. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and have realized my hands are super dry and the only conclusion I can come to is that the location is drying my hands out instead of adding moisture to my skin . I am really bummed cause I wanted to like it so bad. I have tried other scents and types from this brand and I haven't noticed it drying out my skin.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
This is by far my favorite hand cream! It is very bougie and expensive so I don't use it everyday but it has the most delightful (pun intended) scent! It's very moisturizing for the hands and leaves such a fantastic scent.
karen s.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a perfect fit for me. I can carry this in my purse, and have with me all the time, a perfect combination of great fragrance and outstanding moisturizer. Love it...
Cory S.
It's such a great smelling product that really does leave your skin so smooth the the touch. A little goes a long way!
Yana Y.
Like all the L’occitane hand creams, this rose cream makes your hands soft and relaxed. Smell is nice either.
Cécile F.
Super hogh quality, great scent, not too strong and leave my hand soft and not greasy. A+++++
Escential +.
My newest addition ! Very high-quality product, a little goes a long way, if you are a rose scented person this is a good handcream to have in your purse
Sharon M.
Vancouver, BC
Received it as a gift, find it a bit pricy given the small amount, probably wouldn't buy it for mtself but it definitely has a nice smell and is pretty moisturizing.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
While I had said for it's vanilla bouquet counterpart that it is average, for this one specifically, I would not recommend. Maybe it is simply for my case, but every time I smell this, I get horrible allergies. The only redeeming quality of this is as I have stated in the vanilla review, that it is a nice none greasy cream.