L Occitane L'Occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Cream 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Ashley G.

BY L'OCCITANE

Velvety and silky smooth, the Hydra Vital Cream helps to enhance the skin's ability of self-hydration throughout the day, helping to revitalize and protect it against external aggressions. This cream provides 48 hours of hydration, making the skin seem more comfortable, plumper, smoother and radiant. Angelica is an astonishing plant. It can grow to a height of up to two meters in just a few days, thanks to its exceptional capacity of self-hydration. L'OCCITANE has selected organic angelica from the Drôme region of France and has patented its preservation of hydration and revitalizing efficacy for the skin. see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA
This was a splurge, but it was entirely worth it. I bought it at the local UWS L'occitane in NYC. I use it under my eyes, on my cheeks, forehead, and chin. It brings life to my skin before I start the day & after a long day. It soaks in quickly and also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. I highly recommend this product for any type of skin!
Krista S.
Krista S.
Toronto
Love this cream, it's my go-to moisturizer. After receiving it as a sample, I now HAVE to have it as part of my beauty routine.  Light, fresh scent and non-irritating to my sensitive skin.  Skin feels completely hydrating after application.