BY L'OCCITANE

A four-step ritual enriched with smoothing shea butter to reveal soft, moisturized, and protected hands. Pamper your hardworking hands with this easy four-step ritual. Using the nail file, shape and smooth your nails as your first step. Then, all you need is one minute to gently exfoliate and soften cuticles with the Hand Scrub. Its luxurious formula is enriched with organic sugars and shea oil to reveal incredibly soft hands. Follow with the bestselling Shea Butter Hand Cream enriched with 20 percent shea butter for long-lasting nourishment and protection. Finish your ritual with the scented hand cream that suits your mood. Choose between the crisp and juicy Cherry Blossom, enriched with cherry extract from Luberon in Provence, or the floral and velvety Roses et Reines, enriched with rose extracts from Turkey, Morocco, Bulgaria, and Grasse, France. This set contains:- Nail file - 3.4 oz One Minute Hand Scrub - 2.6 oz Shea Butter Hand Cream - 0.3 oz Cherry Blossom Hand Cream - 0.3 oz Roseset Reines Hand & Nail Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates If you are between nail colors, focus scrubbing sugar particles on the nails to smooth away discoloration from frequent polish. see more...

Cori M.
If you have that pesky problem with dry cracking hands, go out and purchase this. You can thank me later, not only does it work great but how cute is the packaging and its def travel friendly, I take it everywhere!!!
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Loccitane manicure set is amazing! Helps hydrate and nourish your hands and is an excellent deal for the kit! Makes great gift or is wonderful for yourself as well.
Whitney W.
Huntsville , AL
Long time loccitane user here. The handcream alone is Worth the price of the box. Wasn't crazy about the cuticle part. But all the rest was amazing.
María R.
weston, FL
Se los recomiendo 100% para el cuidado y la hidratación de la piel es muy bueno Me parece Qué es perfecto para las manos
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
I do like this product, however I find myself not using it at much as I should. I still recommend this highly though.
April D.
This is amazing your nails end up makeing your nails look just amazing they last for such a long time
Nofar O.
Akko
I have so many products from them! I love this brand so much!!@@ thay do incredible products! The Shia lip balm is so good!!!!! So soft and gentle! The smell is amazing! I'm using they things 4 years and I'm so happy!! I am absolutely recommend to everyone try this one!
Camargo C.
I love using Loccitane brand products, and I love giving gift to loved ones as well, you like it right, everyone loves it.