HealthMedicines & TreatmentsBasic Organics
L-Lysine Ointment - 088 oz by (pack of 4)

L-Lysine Ointment - 0.88 oz. by Basic Organics (pack of 4)

by Basic Organics

Basic Organic L-Lysine Ointment contains vitamins A, D & E plus cocoa butter. Herpes simplex virus (cold sores) is a recurrent disease in 40% of the population—and cold sore symptoms can last up to 21 days. While generally not considered a major...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L-Lysine Ointment - 0.88 oz. by Basic Organics (pack of 4)!
Hayward, CA
L-Lysine Ointment - 0.88 oz. by Basic Organics (pack of 4) uploaded by connie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this off amazon for under $20. Money well spent. If you get cold sores like me this is a money saver. It comes with 2 generous little jars of product similar to sizes of lip balms in jar and as soon as u feel that tingling sensation, rub it on. Way more effective and affordable than those expensive tubes of nothing that's overpriced in stores. Hughly recommend.
Post Falls, ID
L-Lysine Ointment - 0.88 oz. by Basic Organics (pack of 4) uploaded by Nataly L.
Purchased at: Amazon
So as most people who get cold sores are aware, once you have the tingle/itch the only thing that works is abreva or rx strength meds. However! Lysine is a super important amino acid that protects skin (especially lips) and prevents cold sores. This ointment is in a light petroleum base, and it smells great thanks to the benzoin. It makes my lips happy and healthy, and heals them up faster if I pick at them. Super affordable too!
Hello viewers i have been a victim of Herpes virus for 6 months. One day i was in a mall when I meant a friend of mine that once knew that i was suffering from same problem with hers and she introduce me to a man called Dr Ehi that have cure her Herpes virus with the help of his traditional medicine I contacted him and he gave me the traditional herbal medicine to drink and after drinking it with his prescription he told me that after 2 weeks I will see the result of his traditional herbal medicine and today I am happy to say that Dr Ehi have used his traditional herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, and now I am happy to be alive life again today with my family, I am married with 2 kids, to all that feels my pain and will need to know more about this great traditional doctor here is his contact: shomorikaspelltemple @ yahoo. com or WhatsApp him via +2349035080936 i am sure he is the solution you have been waiting for so don't let this opportunity pass you by okay.

Looking for your answer?