Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesFeminine Pads & ProtectorsL.
Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct

These Regular Ultra Thin Cotton Pads from This is L will make you feel good about your period products by using natural materials and helping to empower women. Made with premium, high-quality cotton, these pads are made with precision and care to ensure that you get the coverage you need and the authenticity you deserve. Your purchase supports female entrepreneurs and provides access to personal care products that ensure girls don't miss out on their education or opportunity due to a lack of access to sanitary pads. Breathable, hypoallergenic, with no added fragrances, dyes, deodorants or pesticides, these regular absorbency pads are made to keep you happy and healthy!

L Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads: Organic cotton, absorbent core (wood pulp with superabsorbent polymer), polyolefin backing and adhesives; L Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads: Lift top flap of wrapper and unfold pad. Peel pad away from wrapper and press into underwear. Remove the sticker from the center of the pad and wrap wings around the sides, pressing into underside of underwear for a more secure fit. If desired, keep the wrapper for disposal. Do not flush.

CaaN someone show a picture of what the PAD looks like?
Where do you purchase these?
What’s the deal with the cotton top sheet? What does it do?
Start your review of L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct!
Evelyn M.
Williston Pk, NY
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Evelyn M.
Purchased at: Target
The best thin liners without fragrances, dyes and pesticides. This is an organic and clean product. Your body will be so thankful for using those females clean products. I have a very sensitive skin and my life changes after using this. L. Organic Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Overnight Pads L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct
Symone S.
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Symone S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these today. I tried the tampons from this brand during my last cycle. I love this brand. Very soft, and absorbent.
Yesenia B.
New Carlisle, OH
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Yesenia B.
When it comes to pads I can be so picky. I just bought my second pack of these and know I will continue to support this brand, their mission, and these awesome products. Their pads are so comfortable and give me peace of mind. I don’t have to worry about dyes or anything funky. I definitely recommend checking these out!
Banely O.
Los Angeles, CA
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Banely O.
I switched to this brand after learning about the many harsh chemicals used in other brands 🤦🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️ and all the harm is can do . I absolutely love them they are a good size and they are able to absorb a lot and shockingly and I’m not sure if it’s because it is organic but my period has reduced itself from 5 days to 3 not sure if it’s because it doesn’t have all the chemicals the other brands have but hey I’m not complaining ! I would definitely recommend! And there a women owned brand ! So support women ! Even the packaging is nice 👍🏼
Brittany N.
Saint Cloud, MN
Ran to Target because I was out of pads and my husband saw this brand on the shelf and goes, "If I were a woman, I'd buy these."
I glanced over, saw that they were made of Organic Cotton and free from harmful chemicals and decided to get them. Great price for the amount you get by the way! (Bonus: my husband had no problem carrying it around the store! It doesn't look like typical feminine product packaging.)
Went home, tried them out, and WOW do they work good! These are so absorbent, and even on my heaviest days they keep me feeling dry and clean. I don't have to change them as much as other brands either. Plus, I feel better knowing exactly what I'm putting down there.
Not only that, but the company itself does good too! They are a certified B Corp that provides a pad for a girl in need in a developing country for every pad you buy. Beautiful packaging, all natural product, charitable company. What's not to love??
Kayla H.
Jersey City, NJ
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Kayla H.
Purchased at: Target
Best pads in the world! I normally use always ultra thin, but they have officially been replaced. They feel like the seat of regular panty underwear! They are uber affordable which is awesome! I only paid 6.99+tax at target for a pack of 42. That’s amazing especially since always brand is 11-13 . Get these ladies, you won’t regret it! It is a clean brand , hypoallergenic, and they give back to girls that need pad per every package purchased!
Carissa M.
Cold Sprgs Hi, KY
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Carissa M.
I LOVE these pads! I used to use Always pads religiously. But these are so much better! These don’t make me sweat. They have wings so I don’t worry about them slipping or moving into an awkward position. Of course the fact that they are organic and chlorine free is an added plus! I don’t have any issues with bleed through even when I’m at my heaviest.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Rexall
This is a great product. I used to be an Always girl but this brand has changed my life. After so many years Always started to irritate my skin. Then I moved to all cotton...then I found these and they are worth the money. One bag last me 3 months. I highly recommend!!!!!!
Tanamara Q.
Tucson, AZ
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Tanamara Q.
Purchased at: Target
Regular chemical filled pads um no thank you. Not when there are these! I love these aside from the company being totally awesome, the pads and tampons are great. I feel more secure with pads and these are awesome. I never have an issue with these pads even during the first portion of my. Where it's much heavier and all of that I can still wear then and feel certain that they're not going to leak and I'm not going to have problem with them and they are very comfortable very absorbent and no chemicals Korean super body or anything like that so I don't have to worry about anything with these and they're really not that expensive you buy in one package which is $7 at Target you get 42 in the package which is just enough depending on how frequent you change yours you know if you're the type of person who you know likes to change at a certain time like every hour and a half every 2 hours or whatever it really depends but I feel like 42 I always have a whole bunch left over which is awesome I recommend for literally everyone for older ladies, my age women, and teens girls just starting out especially these are user friendly and not intrusive. L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct
Erica T.
North Brunswick, NJ
L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency Pads with Wings - 42ct uploaded by Erica T.
Large packaging with 42 pads. Made with organic cotton and not tested on animals. For every L pad purchase they donate pads to girls in need around the world! These pads are great, no leakage, and for a great price. I picked these up at my local target store for only $6.99!