L-Arginine

by Now Foods

NOW Foods L-Arginine is a pharmaceutical grade, conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as DNA synthesis.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L-Arginine!
Happily N.
Works well to help with blood circulation. Only thing I’d warn others about is if you have high blood pressure or heart conditions, you might have to reconsider using this. Always consult with your PCP before starting new supplements! Otherwise, works well for me. L-Arginine
· ..
Tampa, FL
L-Arginine uploaded by · ..
Purchased at: Whole Foods
At first I didn’t immediately notice the difference , I actually felt like I wasted $15 for no reason and these sat in my vitamin bin for almost a year. I eventually decided to add it back in my regimen after I began feeling stiff and my body felt like everything I was going through .. Zombie mode , draining as I pushed through days and nights . But now I can always tell when I don't take my L-Arginine now that I figured out to throw in Zinc as a buddy . My body just doesn't feel like it can go the long distance. My 1st year of college playing soccer is when I dscovered L-Arginine, when weight lifting more . It will definitely help you work out longer and more intently. Throw in Zinc or pure pine powder and you will feel great. The l argenine pills are pretty big, but momma didn't raise no... kidding but you can simply split the pill with your finger. Everyone should give this a try!
MeMa K.
Double Strength Arginine 1000 mg Amino Acid Oxide Precursor y Essential Amino 120 TabletsConsult your doctor before taking any drugs

Looking for your answer?