BY BUXOM

• What makes this plump your lips? is it tingly? 1 Answers
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really nice glosses. They tingle slightly when you apply them. But I don't notice much of a plumping effect. Also, they're very sheer. Like so sheer that the dark cranberry color I purchased didn't look all that different from the lighter pink one. They're nice glosses. But I don't think they plump and the colors aren't that bold.
Victoria K.
Ashland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lip polish every day it seems like. I always carry it with me in my purse. It comes in a beautiful package and the shade range is really nice whether you want sparkle or not. It isn't too heavy and isn't really sticky but yet very smooth and moisturizing.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's super glossy and goes on super smooth. I absolutely love it as a first time user. They always smell super great and the packaging is super nice as well. I bought it at Sephora. There are always so many colors available to swatch there. I would recommend
Lynsey N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buxom should be a staple in your lazy makeup day bag. I keep a peachy buxom color on hand at all times for days I just don't feel like putting for the liquid lip effort. It makes your lips look full and kissable like you spent more time on your face then you actually did.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It plumps my lips and gives it an all day color and shine. It is absolutely worth the price and is a really great gift. I wear mostly neutrals/beiges and the color choice was perfect for my skin tone.
adrianna s.
Absolute FAVORITE line of lip glosses! The perfect amount of pigment in my opinion. They are super smooth and butter and not sticky AT ALL. The smell is absolutely amazing and it feels great on the lips. Has the slight peppermint feeling in the lips which I don't mind but I know some people hate.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute favourite lip plumpers. They have all different colors that will help tint your lips. They last a very long time and do not feel to thick after applying. I will continue to buy these!
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buxom products and how they make my lips look! There's a little tingle that I enjoy and people tell me my lips look fuller! Such an amazing g product with cute colors that's affordable.
Lindsey T.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff went on evenly and smoothly, and stuck well all night. I'm not sure how much it plumped my lips, but I did like the sensation and I felt like as a lip gloss, the product was great
Samantha R.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this lip gloss in a value set from Sephora and I love the way the color looks and how shiny it is but it's very sticky and stings a little but it last long for a gloss so I can deal with it
Rae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this plump your lips? is it tingly?