Kypris Pot of Shade: Heliotropic

by KYPRIS

This weightless daily hydrator maintains skin's moisture balance while protecting from the DNA-damaging effects of exposure to sunlight thanks to mineral-based SPF 30. Totally translucent, this creates a perfect base for make up while calming, conditioning and fortifying delicate complexions. With sweet iris stem cells and tamanu extract to plump and enhance luminosity, alongside chaparral - one of the earth's oldest living plants - this cream restores a gorgeous glow and exhibits an antioxidant effect. Probiotics then support skin's natural barrier function, while fatty acid-rich sunflower and soothing sea algae extracts combine to promote elasticity and deliver a fresh burst of sustained hydration.

Is this really worth the price tag?
Start your review of Kypris Pot of Shade: Heliotropic!
Denver, CO
Kypris Pot of Shade: Heliotropic uploaded by Kimberlee O.
Kypris Pot of Shade: Heliotropic uploaded by Kimberlee O.
I literally cannot live without any other SPF ever.Does Helia Tropic is a perfect blend between moisturizing priming and giving you the SPF that you love.Broad-spectrum SPF 30 allergy tested non-nano with zinc oxide at 20%. This means that like if someone were to take a photo of you with flash it would not reflect back. This product really is great and to me it lasts a lot longer than I thought it would for the price when I very first tried it. Also I’m obsessed with all of their packaging and just in love
Davie, FL
I really like that is a sunscreen and primer to! But is reaaally greasy and for people like me that have combination and some time greasy skin is not a good idea for a long day, it’s really expensive and it leaves you a little bit with a white undertone, so I think there are better primers than this one [product:kypris-pot-of-shade:-heliotropic]
Kypris Pot of Shade: Heliotropic uploaded by Cristine S.
The texture is perfect. It goes on really well without leaving a white cast. It has zinc in it but it’s also really easy to apply. It also gives you a nice smooth finish as a primer would. It definitely provides moisture and a smooth finish!
Perfect for daily use. Very high SPF and doubles as a great make up product. Does not leave skin greasy, great texture and scent. A bit pricey, but has lasted me 5 months
Lake Tapps, WA
Purchased at: Goop
I wish they sold this in a smaller quantity to keep the price low. Like the other reviewers have mentioned, this product performs great and it gives a dewy skin effect. If you buy this jar, you wont be able to finish it because theres too much product and it expires within a year. I live in Washington and we don’t need this all year round because the sun is basically out mostly in the summer time.
Charleston, SC
I picked up this product because Jamie Genevieve talked about it in her skincare routine and I love buying multitasking products. This claims to work as a sunscreen + primer, so I use it as such and I like the feel it gives to my skin, although I’m not sure those with oily skin would love it. It feels pretty dense and moisturizing on the skin.
Encinitas , CA
Sooo expensive but I’ve been surprised at how long this little pot has lasted. I apply it pretty sparingly every morning after my moisturizer. It sits under my makeup nicely as well. I have decided to save it though for when I’m going to be spending more time outside as opposed to every day
Belmont
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen. My skin is fussy, so chemical sunscreens are a no-go. Out of the numerous physical sunscreens I've tried, Heliotropic has the loveliest texture (rich but spreadable), slightly blurs and evens out my skin tone, leaving me with a nice glow, works fabulous under makeup, and actually soothes my skin. I've gone through half a dozen to a dozen of these jars and I'm still looking forward to putting it on every morning.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
I cannot stress how much I love this product. As many have mentioned, this product has SPF and doubles as a primer. It looks beautiful under makeup. I have repurchased several times because there is no other product that I have found that works the same way as this moisturizer. Yes, it is pricey but it is worth every penny. I have oily skin and it seems to do wonders to my skin. This is a product that you will not regret purchasing. I know I haven’t.
Henderson
I bought this to use as a primer with a spf. I finally got a chance to really test it out at the beach last week. It worked amazing. The smell isn't great, but dissipates quickly, do not a huge issue. It's pricey, but worth it.