Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsKYPRIS
- Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum

KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum

by KYPRIS

KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance, organic, wildcrafted, and sustainably grown ingredients for gorgeous skin. With more than 100,000 industrial chemicals in the consumer market, KYPRIS offers relief and divinely natural results. When procuring ingredients and creating products, KYPRIS works to offer you the best of science and nature while simultaneously honoring the communities from where they come and, in turn, honoring you. New &- Improved Formula as of September 2015 Antioxidants Galore Vitamins C &- E and Superoxide Dismutase encapsulated in phospholipids combine with Ferulic Acid and an array of herb-derived antioxidants to challenge free radicals and to nourish your skin barrier. Sea Algae Extracts Studied for their impressive abilities to hydrate skin without overwhelming pores for supple, deliciously hydrated skin. Rose Extracts Known for centuries as soothing &- toning agents, two distinct varietals of heirloom roses deliver calm and resilience. Tamanu One of the most active and healing plant oils known for its ability to repair the appearance of past blemishes and inspire cellular renewal. Waltheria Indica A botanical gem from the Mallow family is known to brighten the appearance of dull skin and to calm redness. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline A botanically derived amino acid to complement Vitamin C and support collagen.

Restores Strength, Vitality, & Radiance To The Skin With Distinct Forms Of Antioxidants + A Host Of Soothing Botanical Nutrients; Lightweight Texture & Deep Hydration Formula May Be Used As A Multi-action Moisturizer Or As A Layering Piece In Your Skincare Regimen; Natural & Nature-derived, Scented & Preserved With Essential Oils + Plant Extracts; Packaged In Glass & Never Tested On Animals; 1.69 fl oz / 50 ml - Beauty With A Soul Supported By Science

How does this compare to Avene Axotive serum ?
How often should I use the serum ?
Start your review of KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum!
Francisca O.
San Diego, CA
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Francisca O.
I absolutely love this serum. I recieved it through one of my subscriptions and I have loved it from the first try. It has a minty scent to it but it is not overwhelming. My skin feels smooth when I use it at night . I feel that it is gentle on my skin. It is pricy but I think it worth the cash.
Nicole C.
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Nicole C.
I rarely will completely finish skincare products in a timely manner but, this antioxidant dewy serum made my skin look and feel so incredible that I was reaching for it every day. The texture is silky and light and it absorbs beautifully into your skin, leaving your face feeling hydrated and leaving you with a beautiful, healthy looking glow. I'm definitely repurchasing this because, I don't think there's anything left to scrape out, lol
Karina R.
Frisco, TX
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Karina R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I didnt like much this product because it leave my face just eith a liiiitle moisture, but nothing great.. any moisturizer will give me the same feeling, so I think its not worth it, at least for dry skin like mine I dont recommend
Naty L.
Orlando, FL
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Naty L.
I give this product 10 out of 10! I have been using it for 8 months and it is incredible what its botanicals bring to your skin, I am 32 years old and I have always taken care of my skin. I discovered this product and despite its value I invested in it. I have been able to observe how my skin remains soft, smooth and shiny after use.
Larissa F.
Burlingame, CA
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Larissa F.
This is such a great serum! I got this in a subscription box and have been using it everyday, twice a day. It leaves my skin fresh, healthy looking! The package is really cute, but the price omg!!!! Its a great serum but it’s not worth the price.
Julieth S.
Tampa, FL
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Julieth S.
It is an ideal antioxidant serum for skin from 30 years onwards, since it helps enormously in creating a uniform skin in the face of the small lines of expression that begin to appear at these ages. It has a thick texture that in my preference is ideal at night, after the cleansing routine, to help the skin recover.
Marbe C.
Vista, CA
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Marbe C.
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Marbe C.
Es espectacular este producto! Mi rostro lo a dejado más suave y a simple vista se ve más hidratado
Virginia M.
Conroe, TX
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Virginia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I finished using this product I loved it, my skin looks super good with a natural glow, 100% recommended #skincare @Kyprisbeauty #beautiful #serum #Kypris
GENESIS| A.
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by GENESIS| A.
I didn’t give it a five because of its texture BUT the product is good. It smells good and it’s hydrating. As you can tell I have used half of it already.
Tiffany S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Tiffany S.
KYPRIS - Natural Antioxidant Dew Facial Serum uploaded by Tiffany S.
This serum from Kypris is amazing! I've been using it day and night for about a week now and I am very impressed. This serum comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper that makes it very easy to get the perfect amount of product out. This serum has a milky look and consistency that goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. It feels like heaven when you apply it. I can already see a huge difference in my skin. My complexion is so much brighter and even. My skin is constantly hydrated and it has a natural glow no other product has ever given me. My skin looks and feels healthier. I am obsessed with this serum and I would and do recommend it to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie T.
Fond Du Lac, WI
il y a 8 mois
Wendy R. il y a 8 mois
I want to try this so much.