Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml

by KYPRIS

Botanical emulsions made to be mixed and matched for your desired results. Kypris' unique formulas are designed to harness nature's potency and deliver your specific skin care desires. The Moonlight Catalyst is a herbal alternative to retinoid preparations. Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml. Moonlight Catalyst 50ml

Can you use this product in conjunction with a heavy duty night cream, such as Glossier's Priming Moisturizer Rich?
What's the texture like? Did it work for you?
Start your review of Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml!
Westfield, MA
I absolutely love this serum at least my skin very Dewey and glowy and for that reason I love it. It is gentle on my skin the only thing I would improve about this product is the way that is dispensed as it comes out of the dropper. Only because then you have the serum left on the edge of the bottle as well as on the top itself, it's really a waste of product I'll ask to keep it real right ladies... at $90 a bottle I'm not trying to waste my serum as I'm sure that you're not trying to waste it either. Not even one drop, so for that reason I would make it so that it squeezes out in little tiny drops at a time because a little bit of this product goes a really long way so I can see why it would be $90 a pop for the serum itself it's really worth the price your skin is going to thank you for this. For that reason I do recommend this product to anyone that likes to have glowy beautiful moisturized skin.
Elmsford , NY
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Dayse L.
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Dayse L.
Purchased at: Online
Smoothing! I use this every night before bed and I wake up with a glow. My skin is not dry it’s to whole opposite. I would definitely recommend this product and it’s so gentle. I have sensitive skin and I have no complains at all.
Brighton, MA
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Evy R.
This is a good product, it feels sticky before bedtime. I don’t feel any changes using for the last 4 months how I expected but my is part of my skin care nighttime routine.
Raleigh, NC
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Nicole B.
Such an amazing serum! Use it only at night! I use this every night and when I wake up my skin is glowing, more radiant. You can definitely see a difference the next day! Amazing product! Would definitely repurchase and recommend to my friends. #love #wow #amazing #serum #nightserum
Nashville, TN
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Elizabeth D.
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Elizabeth D.
HANDS DOWN THE BEST GREEN BEAUTY PRODUCTS I OWN! Its a total game changer. This helps your skin not age as fast, helps with fine lines, tightens and lifts. ITS AWESOME! I use a twice a week since it is more expensive. Its WAY WORTH THE PRICE! This brand is awesome and this product has changed my skin. I buy mine on EcoDiva Beauty website.
Watseka, IL
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Hailey R.
I cannot say enough good things about this. First of all, everything in the kypris line is vegan, non gmo, cruelty free, clinically proven, all natural and from small (even women owned) farms. When I use this product at night, I always wake up with plump skin. My skin is the healthiest that it has ever been - thanks to Kypris!
Hialeah, FL
I have been dealing with hyperpigmentation and this is the only product that has instantly given me results. I highly recommend
Fort McMurray
Moonlight Catalyst is amazing to use instead of a conventional retinol. It is so sensitive and blends well with the Kyris Antioxidant Dew and Beauty Elixar III. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to switch away from harmful beauty products to achieve same results.
A little goes a long way so price is well worth it.
A little goes a long way so price is well worth it.
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Justine B.
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. I feel like it’s much gentler than using retinol products so it’s perfect if you have sensitive skin like I do. I use this product every other evening and I’ve noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin. I couldn’t really tell if it helped with my hyper-pigmentation because I use other products at the same time. It’s always smooth after using this. This product does have a scent but it isn’t particularly strong and as far as I know the scent doesn’t come from artificial fragrance. The price is quite high but I’m happy to pay it because my bottle has lasted me quite a long time and I still have some left. It’s highly likely that I’d repurchase this product. If your skin isn’t particularly sensitive you might be better off saving your money and purchasing a retinol product.
I apply this to my face at night and I noticed my skin is refreshed and clear in the mornings. Would definitely purchase again