Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml

by KYPRIS

Botanical emulsions made to be mixed and matched for your desired results. Kypris' unique formulas are designed to harness nature's potency and deliver your specific skin care desires. The Moonlight Catalyst is a herbal alternative to retinoid preparations. Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml. Moonlight Catalyst 50ml

Can you use this product in conjunction with a heavy duty night cream, such as Glossier's Priming Moisturizer Rich?
What's the texture like? Did it work for you?
Start your review of Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml!
Martha D.
I absolutely love this serum at least my skin very Dewey and glowy and for that reason I love it. It is gentle on my skin the only thing I would improve about this product is the way that is dispensed as it comes out of the dropper. Only because then you have the serum left on the edge of the bottle as well as on the top itself, it's really a waste of product I'll ask to keep it real right ladies... at $90 a bottle I'm not trying to waste my serum as I'm sure that you're not trying to waste it either. Not even one drop, so for that reason I would make it so that it squeezes out in little tiny drops at a time because a little bit of this product goes a really long way so I can see why it would be $90 a pop for the serum itself it's really worth the price your skin is going to thank you for this. For that reason I do recommend this product to anyone that likes to have glowy beautiful moisturized skin.
Lauren A.
Lake George, NY
I received a sample size of this from Citrine Beauty in their September glam bag and WOW, this is one of the rare products that created a positive difference in my skin overnight. The radiance and glow the next a.m. is instantly noticeable when I look in the mirror. I have larger pores and it makes them appear smaller. It truly does function like a retinol but it is more gentle. The ingredients are predominately botanical and it works!
Djlopez R.
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Djlopez R.
I have been using this in rotation with Drunk Elephant A-Passioni. It has been a game changer when it comes to smoother skin. My face feels and looks fresh. If you want to say bue to congested skin try this one and it will never fail you.
Nicole B.
Raleigh, NC
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Nicole B.
Such an amazing serum! Use it only at night! I use this every night and when I wake up my skin is glowing, more radiant. You can definitely see a difference the next day! Amazing product! Would definitely repurchase and recommend to my friends. #love #wow #amazing #serum #nightserum
colbi I.
Bemidji, MN
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by colbi I.
I love this product so much. It was a staple in my skincare routine for a few years and then I tried retinol and drugstore brands to try to offset the cost. I just bought a new bottle today because it’s truly the best serum I’ve used and a gentler alternative to retinol. I’ve been told by friends that my face looks radiant which is definitely a first, as I’ve struggled with acne my whole life since puberty! I’ve noticed it heals marks quickly and my face has a “glow” to it when I’m using it regularly. Highly recommend. If you buy it at Petit Vour, you can rack up rewards points which can go toward this or future products. Definitely try it!
Hailey R.
Watseka, IL
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Hailey R.
I cannot say enough good things about this. First of all, everything in the kypris line is vegan, non gmo, cruelty free, clinically proven, all natural and from small (even women owned) farms. When I use this product at night, I always wake up with plump skin. My skin is the healthiest that it has ever been - thanks to Kypris!
Jamie M.
Norman, OK
I absolutely love this product. It does have a strong scent, reminiscent of gardenia, which takes a minute to get used to, but once I did I started to love it. Put it on at night right before bed and I wake up with the smoothest skin possible. It smooths out fine lines too!
Cassie S.
Loveland, OH
This serum is hands-down the best retinol alternative that I have ever used.  it’s gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin but powerful enough to make a difference. And using this for the three months that I have I have noticed my skin is more resilient and firm. It’s helped a lot with prevention of aging too. 💝
Dayse L.
Elmsford, NY
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Dayse L.
Kypris Moonlight Catalyst 50ml uploaded by Dayse L.
Purchased at: Online
Smoothing! I use this every night before bed and I wake up with a glow. My skin is not dry it’s to whole opposite. I would definitely recommend this product and it’s so gentle. I have sensitive skin and I have no complains at all.
L S.
I have been dealing with hyperpigmentation and this is the only product that has instantly given me results. I highly recommend