Kypris Cleanser Concentrate

by KYPRIS

An indulgent first-step in your skin care routine, Kypris's Cleanser Concentrate has a rich, cream consistency - melting residual dirt and pore-clogging pollutants to leave your face feeling plumped, nourished and ready to absorb your favourite 'Elixir'. Use after make up removal, to maximise the efficacy of its 30 natural actives - including vitamin-rich moringa, conditioning shea, sodium PCA, and sunflower extract - to soothe, nourish and re-hydrate parched, fragile complexions. Prickly pear has a wealth of amino and fatty acids to replenish and fortify, while baobab and asiaticocide combine to combat irritation and help counteract congestion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kypris Cleanser Concentrate!
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Kypris Cleanser Concentrate uploaded by Megan M.
First off let me talk about this beautiful package. It frosted glass. Very thick. With the gold writing. It looks beautiful on a vanity. Now let’s get to the product. It has light earthy smell. Sweet and dissipates quickly on the skin. Doesn’t leave a film on your skin like some cleansers do. Where most cleansers dry your skin out this instantly made my skin feel so soft afterwards. Even the next morning my skin was soft and not oily one bit. I love this product. Would highly recommend. Will be buying again.
Newark, DE
I love kypris skincare, and this product did not disappoint! The only downfall is really the price, but you can find some discount codes online. The investment is well worth it for such a great product!
I really loved the texture of this product, the smell was luxurious and the ingredients list was great. It left my skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. It was a very gentle cleanser, perfect for winter mornings. It did not remove makeup so I don’t recommend it as a first cleanse. Use a makeup remover first, then cleanse your skin with this. I just wish it was more affordable because it’s pricey and it runs out quickly!
Fort myers, FL
While I do like this mask, I feel the need to state that it is not a makeup remover. You definitely need to remove your makeup ahead of time. It is very hydrating and gentle. Even though it lasts a long time, I’m not sure it’s worth the price due to the fact that you need a separate makeup removal product.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Kypris Cleanser Concentrate uploaded by Lauren F.
I'm used to Clinique's TTDO cleansing balm, so I was very surprised how small the jar was for $64. The consistency of this is also different, it feels like a very thin moisturizer. The smell is not strong and very nice. If you wear a lot of makeup you will need to wipe it off with a makeup remover wipe and then use a cleanser afterward as well. I rubbed this into my face, used a separate cleanser in the shower and there was still foundation on parts of my face because I didn't wipe this off first. If you're looking for a luxurious, cruelty-free, vegan cleansing balm this is a very good choice.
Fort McMurray
Kypris Cleanser Concentrate is probably my favorite cleanser of all time. It is so gentle but effective washing off makeup and I love the texture of it. I have highly sensitive reactive skin and it is the most gentle, I have never had a reaction or redness after using this. I use in the am and pm daily