Kypris Beauty Elixir III - Prismatic Array 50ml

by KYPRIS

Kypris' Beauty Elixir III Prismatic Array is a 100% active formula replete with free radical quenching CoQ10, collagen inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives without the inclusion of essential oils to accommodate especially sensitive complexions. This sweet, earthy blend of potent nourishment repairs signs of environmental stressors and leaves skin soft and luminous. Kypris Beauty Elixir III Prismatic Array Especially beneficial for complexions too sensitive for essential oils, yet desirous of the ultimate, natural skin care treat. 50ml. Beauty Elixir III - Prismatic Array 50ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kypris Beauty Elixir III - Prismatic Array 50ml!
Sandy, UT
I love using this after I wash my face at night. It's very hydrating on its own, but I like to cocktail it with my moisturizer. It helps my breakouts heal faster and it's very soothing! No harsh ingredients, so it's good for any skin type! A little goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the price.
Moorpark
Even though there are no essential oils in this product, I love the way it smells. You only need 4 drops for your whole face, so a little goes a long way. It’s totally worth the price.
Fort McMurray
Absolutely amazing product, I use this in the am and pm daily and cannot say enough good stuff about it. I mix it with the antioxidant dew and the two combined make the perfect combination for hydrating and moisturizing my sensitive skin. You skin will be so dewy and glowing.