Kypris Beauty Elixir I - 1,000 Roses 14ml uploaded by Elizabeth D.Kypris Beauty Elixir I - 1,000 Roses 14ml uploaded by Elizabeth D.Kypris Beauty Elixir I - 1,000 Roses 14ml uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY KYPRIS

For Rose lovers. Kypris ' Beauty Elixir I is a 100% active, moisturising beauty oil formulated with holistic principles in mind. Scientifically established nutrients, a plethora of botanical extracts, and the essential oil of 1,000 organic Bulgarian roses combine to repair signs of environmental challenge to deliver dewy, glowing, rose petal soft skin. Kypris Beauty Elixir I 1,000 RosesEspecially beneficial for skin challenged by time and the elements such as unruly hormones or pollution. Application: Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. Offer your Self honest compliments as you anoint your skin. Allow time for Elixir to melt into skin. May be layered with other KYPRIS products, make up, or sun care. For external use only.14ml. Beauty Elixir I - 1,000 Roses 14ml see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Incredible! This oil makes my face so soft and dewy. I was worried when I bought it that my skin would feel oily, even though I have dry to normal skin, but it just soaks in perfectly. It's definitely on the pricey side, but you don't use much per application. I really love the smell, packaging and the performance. Would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
ONE OF THE BEST serums I've ever used. #kypris knocks it out of the park. 1,000 roses hydrates my skin and helps with fine lines. I use their #antioxidantdew then apply #1000 roses afterwards in the morning. Then I use their #moonlightcatalyst at night then apply this as well. It is a small bottle so use sparingly. It is very expensive but I truly think its worth it. You can purchase sample packs to try and see which oils/serums match your skin type. I will always buy this #greenbeauty product!  Kypris Beauty Elixir I - 1,000 Roses 14ml
Mehreen M.
Mehreen M.
Is this elixir any good for dry and sensitive skin?