Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml What exactly is this supposed to do? What are the claims? Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml
Uppr Chichstr, PA - il y a 10 mois

2 answers

Thank you! I'm just confused because I see alot of people use it as a primer before makeup application but I also see alot of people use it in their skincare routine but to me, it feels a bit too sticky to use in my skincare routine.
il y a 6 mois
Hi Brittany, the Kypris Antioxidant Dew Serum is a great and gentle way to hydrate and deliver antioxidant ingredients to your skin. Here are the featured ingredients link from the Kypris website:ANTIOXIDANTS GALORE Phospholipid encapsulated Vitamins C & E and Superoxide Dismutase with Ferulic Acid and herb-derived antioxidants.*SEA ALGAE EXTRACTS Hawaiian ocean extracts studied for their impressive ability to hydrate skin's appearance.*WALTHERIA INDICA A botanical gem from the Mallow family known to soothe skin's appearance.*DPHP Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline is a botanically derived amino acid that smoothes skin's appearance to enhance your luminous glow.
il y a 6 mois