Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml

by KYPRIS

Botanical emulsions made to be mixed and matched for your desired results. Unique formulas created with technologies from both green science and dermatology to harness Nature's potency and deliver your specific skin care desires. Kypris' Antioxidant Dew offers deep hydration with a featherweight texture. Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml. Antioxidant Dew 50ml

Is it for sensitive skin ?
How does this compare to other serums?
Start your review of Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml!
Mars, PA
Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml uploaded by Lisa B.
Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml This product has Lightweight Texture & Deep Hydration Formula May Be Used As A Multi-action Moisturizer Or As A Layering Piece In Your Skincare With 26 active natural ingredients. This featherweight serum restores strength, vitality, and radiance to the skin with three distinct forms of antioxidants and a host of nourishing botanical love. Though light in texture, this serum provides deep, lasting hydration making it especially beneficial for environmentally stressed and imbalanced complexions. The Antioxidant Dew lavishes skin with quenching encapsulated antioxidants, nurturing amino acids, and an array of soothing botanicals. I feel this has been a game changer in my skin care routine, FOR THE SKIN CARE JUNKIES MUST TRY!! 💗💗💗
Grand Isle, VT
Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml uploaded by Miranda B.
Got this in my boxycharm and I've been using it every morning and night after my serums before my thicker moisturizer. I am loving it so far. It feels great on my skin. Some people said it feels sticky after but I haven't noticed that at all. Maybe it's the order they applied it in or they used too much, but I've had no problem with it not soaking into my skin. To me it doesn't have much of a smell which is fine. It doesn't smell bad at all, it's just a light scent I can't quite place. This one bottle should last a while since i only need 1 or 2 drops for my whole face. It is definitely expensive and I'm not sure yet whether I'd purchase it when I run out, but if you can find it on sale I'd highly recommend grabbing it to try. Once I use it for a month or so I'll probably be able to decide if it's worth splurging on.
Millinocket, ME
I chose this for my November boxycharm & used it for the second time today; it feels so nice! It’s got kind of a milky consistency that my dry skin just drinks right up. I’ve seen a lot of people say that it’s a good natural alternative to Skinceuticals’ CE Ferulic, which made me super excited to try it initially; its actives have a lot lower concentrations than CE Ferulic if I remember correctly, and I’ve only been using it for 2 days so I can’t really speak on its efficacy, but I do really love how glowy it makes my skin look. It’s not sticky or oily at all. I did make the mistake of applying it after retinol (I usually never layer another serum with retinol unless it’s hyaluronic acid, but I just had surgery 2 days ago and am super drowsy/foggy from the post-surgery pain medication and just wasn’t thinking lol), and it stung a little and turned my face red for about 10 minutes. This didn’t happen yesterday when I used it by itself, so I’m chalking it up to user error.
Middleburg , FL
After receiving in my BoxyCharm, I was rather pleasantly surprised by how lovely this serum is. When broken down to pice per oz, this beautiful sapphire gem cost about $54 per oz. That’s actually not a bad deal considering a majority of face serums come in 30ml/1oz, and can typically range from $20-$150+. I found that when I applying directly after toning while my face is still damp with the toner (my personal fav is Mamonde Rose Water Toner) it really locks in the moisture all day and gives my skin a fantastic glow! Typically after a few hours into the day b skin starts to dry out and my frown lines o. My forehead and between my brows become prominent, but not with this bad boy! It wears nicely under my Smashbox 15hr hydrating foundation. However this product makes my skin look so nice, I find myself using foundation less and less.
Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml uploaded by Amanda M.
This stuff is really nice, and quite expensive! $90! Luckily I got it in my Boxycharm, so it was much more affordable. The serum is a creamy white color. It has a milky marshmallow scent, and for some bizarre reason it reminds me of cinnamon rolls. It's not the first thing I reach for when doing skincare, and maybe that's because of the price. It does absorb quickly and I'd say is light to medium on the moisturizing scale. Great for under makeup.
Virginia Bch, VA
Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml uploaded by Daniela M.
I got this in my November boxycharm. This serum is so lightweight and refreshing but it also gives me great hydration. I apply one layer in the morning and two at night. My skin feels super quenched and seems brighter after about a week of daily use. Excited to have this in my routine!
2051 rigg st apt 1 Dunmore, PA
Kypris Antioxidant Dew 50ml uploaded by Trisha G.
Beautiful packaging! Luv that it's in a blue glass bottle. Protecting the all natural contents and the environment . the smell is like a clean fresh natural botanical spa and the dropper allows for more precise application and saves on product waste. Now to how it made my skin feel...omg, super hydrated but not greasy and firm but not tight. I can see my buying this product full size for years to come. I feel as if after only 2wks my faint lines and wrinkles and my crepiness is gone, literally! This natural product is a winner for me and I hope to try more and more kypris products now.
Seattle, WA
The packaging was more impressive than the actual product. It was milky but went on like vaseline. Made my pores look huge and stand out because of the greasy look, even though it was not greasy to the touch. Made my skin feel soft, sure. But for the recommended retail price of $90 USD? NO. Vaseline works much better and is much more affordable. IF you want an expensive box and dropper, go for it. YOU do you. I"m sure most people got this from BoxyCharm and are reviewing this on the basis that they paid around 5 bucks for this essentially. On that basis, I'd rate it higher as well.
Waxhaw, NC
I’ve been using this serum for the last two weeks, and I’m loving it so far! I’ve used it both morning and night after cleansing and before a moisturizer. It doesn’t breakout my acne-prone skin nor cause any irritation. It leaves my face soft and hydrated. It has a milky, slightly oily consistency (it does contain oils). I make sure to let it absorb into my skin a while before applying foundation, and haven’t had any issues. I can’t say it’s making me look any younger (haha), but it definitely is helping my skin to feel more smoother and plump with this cold, dry, wintery air.
santa cruz
I love this product. I recieved it in my Boxycharm in November and it's my favorite so far. It's a big sized bottle and will last me a long time. The packaging is beautiful with gold leaf and an embossed design. The product is slightly fragrant, more of a planty smell which is lovely. You only use a few drops and they go really far. Originally I was iffy about it because I have really sensitive skin and break out easily, but it's been 2.5 weeks since I started using it and my skin is softer, less red, and more hydrated than before. No breakouts here! I love this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
14 days ago
Christina C. • 10 days ago
I have dry skin right now and I love using this. Absorbs easy into the skin. It isnt sticky or anything .