BY KYOLIC

Dietary Supplement. Powdered Drink Mix - Energy*. Young Barley Grass. Young Wheat Grass. Brown Rice. Chlorella. Kelp. FOS Kyo-Green powdered drink mix is the best combination of nutrients from the land and sea.  Immune supporting barley and wheat grasses grown in the pristine highlands of Japan are blended with protein-rich, readily-absorbable chlorella and kelp to support cardiovascular health.* Kyo-Green gives you a gentle, long-lasting boost.*  Taken daily, it promotes healthy intestinal conditions and regularity by supporting beneficial bacteria.* Mix Kyo-G. see more...

• What exactly does this even do?? I've taken it but not sure I not...1 Answers
  • Should I drink this in the morning or night?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This product is what everyone needs to feed their Thyroid gland for improved health. Iodine is seriously lacking the the American died, Kyo-Green contains kelp which is a rich source of iodine. I have been using this product for three months now, I have lost twelve pounds and I feel much better than I have in years.
Jennifer H.
Spring Hill, FL
A friend suggested this to me. I usually drink it in the morning. I will say I feel some energy from it, but haven't noticed much difference. The mixture doesn't mix well. No matter how much you mix it that last sip or two of your drink will be left over powder. The taste is not bad. Tastes like sweet wheat grass.
Mary V.
I didn't really like these when I tried them.. I was so disappointed... it just wasn't good at all
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I wished I liked it! but I tried it three time I couldn't take it! it was gross!
We Love S.
Should I drink this in the morning or night?
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR
What exactly does this even do?? I've taken it but not sure I notice anything different.