BY KYOLIC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ric Complex and odorless, organic Aged Garlic Extract to provide nutritional support for healthy inflammation response. Aged Garlic Extract [150 mg]; Meriva Turmeric Complex (proprietary blend of curcumin and phosphatidylcholine) [500 mg] (per capsule).Curcumin is the key antioxidant in the spice turmeric, long used for its powerful phenolic antioxidant benefits. Meriva Turmeric Complex is a proprietary and patented blend of curcumin and phosphatidylcholine for superior absorption and bioavailability compared to standardized curcumin extracts. Kyolic is a powerful antioxidant produced by a special extraction process to maximize beneficial compounds, and is supported by over 650 scientific publications. Take Kyolic Curcumin each day to provide a powerful and natural support for healthy inflammation response, joint function, colon and liver health, cardiovascular benefit, as well as a variety of other nutritional benefits.(in complance with the California Certified Organic Farmers) • Meriva Turmeric Complex (proprietary blend of curcumin and phosphatidylcholine) 1000 mg, Aged Garlic Extract Powder (bulb) 300 mg.Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Lecithin, Gelatin, Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source). Lecithin is derived from soybeans.FREE OF: Sodium, Yeast, Dairy, Sugar, Gluten, Preservatives, Artificial Colors and Flavors. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Wheat Free see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this blend and use turmeric already, but I find that my only issue is the potency of the turmeric in this far too low for it to benefit me for my needs. I have idiopathic nerve pain and taking turmeric has been my one saving grace. To increase some of the absorption I take it the same time I take my omega 3.