BY KYOLIC

Odorless Organic Garlic Supplement A, C, E & Herbal Antioxidants Kyolic® Aged Garlic Extract ™ begins with 100% organically* grown garlic bulbs. They are then aged to perfection in a unique extraction process to eliminate odor and create beneficial compounds found only in Kyolic. This synergistic combination has special antioxidant properties that aid in detoxification and anti-aging.* Take the best - Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract, the most scientifically researched, highest quality and best-selling odorless Sociable Garlic® Free of: sodium, yeast, dairy, preservatives, sugar, gluten, artificial colors or flavors. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What is this supposed to treat or prevent?1 Answers
  • Is there a difference between aged and normal garlic? Jus...1 Answers
  • I have been changing a lot of my health and eating routin...2 Answers
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
This works super good for keeping vampires away! Haha just kidding, garlic is actually really good for you! It has major health benefits especially in cardiovascular nature. If you or a loved one has a heart condition I totally recommend adding this supplement to your regime
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
This supplement helps in so many ways. Garlic is super great for your heart health. Also I have heartburn so often due to acid reflux. This product works wonders. It doesn't help when you take it at the time of the problem....it is for prevention of the problems! Love it.
Sandra A.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really great and effective garlic supplement! It works best if taken on a daily basis. I started noticing the effects after about a month of taking it. Also, It is affordable! I was very satisfied with this!
Kyli W.
Woodbine, NJ
This is my favorite garlic supplement. It doesn't contain any artificial ingredients, and I've found to be most successful in treating my symptoms. Garlic is not only a powerful anti-inflammatory that's great for heart health and lowering cholesterol, but it's also anti-bacterial. I use it whenever I feel a dip in my immune system. I deal with chronic health issues, and during flare-ups I've found that it improves my health. I go through periods of time when I take it on a daily basis. It doesn't have any taste and unlike actual garlic it won't make your breath smell! Simple to use and effective.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite garlic supplement. I've tried other brands but this one I like best. It doesn't give you bad breathe or stomach issues. It really boosts immunity to. I use it all winter to ward off sickness. I buy it off of Amazon. It's cheaper and free shipping.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Organically grown aged garlic to eliminate odor and create beneficial compounds that support cardiovascular health and circulatory function. If you open up the capsule and taste the powder it's actually kind of delicious.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If I feel a cold coming on, or generally feel run down, taking garlic extract helps my immune system kick into high gear and Kyolic is my brand of choice. It's easy to find (local health food stores,amazon, etc) and worth the money for the superior quality.
Rachelle G.
This product has many health benefits and completely worth the price. I would definitely recommend it.
Rachel E.
Whitestone , NY
Will taking this cause me to smell like garlic? I know that consuming garlic makes it come out of your pores.
jennifer d.
Does this help with memory??
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
What's this help with ?
Kayla A.
Walhalla, SC
I have been changing a lot of my health and eating routines lately. What are all the health benefits of this?
Julie A.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a difference between aged and normal garlic? Just wondering bc I take normal garlic pills currently

back