BY KYOKU FOR MEN

Kyoku's Lava Masque helps stop the deep set inflammation that leads to breakouts & acne in men's skin through the power of Japanese volcanic mud, volcanic ash, Tahitian black sand and 73 essential sea minerals. An essential for any guy suffering from breakouts, acne, and wanting completely clear skin. see more...

Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Kyoku for Men Lava Masque, 5 Ounce more...
I absolutely loved loved loved this loads. I used it at the time not knowing it was a men's mask. But seriously by far my boyfriend and I's favorite face mask yet. Can buy on Amazon for a good price as well. I would buy buy and buy again. I would recommend for woman and men.
Kevin M.
Washington
This mask deserves way more attention than it receives! It's an excellent anti-acne, skin clearing mask that really does work very well. It reduces the appearance of pimples after use, and calmed down the redness of my skin. For the price, it can't be beat.

Amazon