BY KYOKU FOR MEN

Deep Clean and Smooth Away Dead Skin Cells and Excess Oil Volcanic ash adzuki bean powder 2 Rice bran, walnut shells goats milk 3 Dermatologically tested see more...

Stewart P.
If there is one facial product you buy this year, let it be this one! Quite frankly, I think this may be the best exfoliating facial scrub ever created. It is gentle but very effective and leaves your face feeling incredible. The tube has lasted me over 6 months since you only have to use a tiny amount and only use it once or twice a week. It has a cooling effect when you use it and I would pt money on the fact that I get slightly handsomer after using it. It is seriously a must-buy product for men. Don't be afraid to take care of your skin.
Mikee G.
Miami Lakes, FL
AMAZING!! I got this as a sample and fell in love with it. A wonderful scrub for men that is incredibly nourishing. Your face feels like butter! Had to buy the entire Kyoku line after!
Le regale este exfoliante facial a mi esposo hace un mes y esta encantado.. Pues poco a poco se le han ido quitando los pintos negros de la nariz..
Gabrielle T.
This really makes my face look flawless without makeup. I mean if I would have never tried this I would still have tons of acne
Amber H.
Marietta, GA
Really does remove all dead skin. my face is left smooth and bright and free of imperfections