BY KYOKU FOR MEN

Deep Clean and Smooth Away Dead Skin Cells and Excess Oil Volcanic ash adzuki bean powder 2 Rice bran, walnut shells goats milk 3 Dermatologically tested see more...

Kyoku for Men Exfoliating Facial Scrub, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Le regale este exfoliante facial a mi esposo hace un mes y esta encantado.. Pues poco a poco se le han ido quitando los pintos negros de la nariz..
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
This really makes my face look flawless without makeup. I mean if I would have never tried this I would still have tons of acne
Amber H.
Amber H.
Powder Springs, GA
Really does remove all dead skin. my face is left smooth and bright and free of imperfections
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
If there is one facial product you buy this year, let it be this one! Quite frankly, I think this may be the best exfoliating facial scrub ever created. It is gentle but very effective and leaves your face feeling incredible. The tube has lasted me over 6 months since you only have to use a tiny amount and only use it once or twice a week. It has a cooling effect when you use it and I would pt money on the fact that I get slightly handsomer after using it. It is seriously a must-buy product for men. Don't be afraid to take care of your skin.
Mikee G.
Mikee G.
Miami Lakes, FL
AMAZING!! I got this as a sample and fell in love with it. A wonderful scrub for men that is incredibly nourishing. Your face feels like butter! Had to buy the entire Kyoku line after!