BY KYMARO

A must have with most of today s fashions. Look 10-20 pounds thinner instantly and feel more confident in all fashion including a tight knit dress, a silky evening dress or a white cotton t-shirt. Shaping starts under the bust line, so you can wear your own bra. Reinforced microfiber over your tummy hugs your mid section. Smoothes & slims, no more bulges, lumps or bumps. Specially designed cross over the back provides all day back support. Ultra comfortable, flexible microfiber design. Medium fits a 36 and 38 bra size. see more...

Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I will start out by saying I am 5'1" and a size 12. I used to be a vicitm to the well known, "muffin top" and back fat buldge. I saw a commercial for the Kymaro and figured I would give it a shot. IT WAS AWESOME. I literally looked like I had lost 10-15lbs. Most companies advertise they but don't deliver. I am here to tell you this product delivers. When you put on the kymaro it feels so tight, alsmot like it is the wrong size. Don't shy away from this...I purchase a "Medium" and it works well for me. They do gradually stretch out. My mother, and sister both use this product daily. The down fall of this product would be that it is tight on your shoulders and can cut into your under arm. the other downfall is sometimes it will creep up. Overall,I LOVE this product
Priscilla M.
Jackson, MI
I have wanted one of these since I seen the first commercial! I finally found one on clearance at Kroger (yes the grocery store) for about $6 -$10 (it was a few years ago)! I jumped on the deal and have enjoyed this product ever since! It is comfortable and I wear it all the time to give me that flawless shape when I wear dresses and skirts!
Kate M.
Seymour, IN
One of the more comfortable shapers I own.
It has wider straps than most, which is a VERY common complaint of mine.

The only problem I have is one I haven't been able to solve, the inevitable rolling up of the bottom hem.
Darian P.
Battlefield, MO
This is a great body shaper for the price! It is comfortable and smooths any lumps and bumps, has wide straps and is made out of a nice breathable material. A+!
Ashley G.
Midvale , UT
The shaper works well, but I think that the large straps are noticeable and the under breast style can be uncomfortable for women who have large breasts.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
This product works really well and definitely helps with muffin top but the material is so rough that its irritating.
Courtney E.
Dawsonville, GA
This shaper works very well! I love the sholder straps it has so that it doesn't roll down when I sit!!! :D
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Works wonderful when you need a help with those extra bulges
Rena A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This work well, its a lot more comfortable than a lot of other shapers out there but you can 't wear this with tank tops or anything strapless which kinda sucks
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
IS THIS UNCOMFORTABLE TO WEAR DURING THE SUMMER?
Elizabeth E.
Is it uncomfortable and is it noticeable that one is wearing this? Do you really see a difference in your body shape?
María M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been looking for a new body shaper for days now and I've heard good things about this one. Has anyone tried this kymaro body shaper before? How did it go? Does it really work?