Kymaro® Kymaro® New Body Shaper LARGE (Fits 36 C/D and 38 A-D Bra Sizes) - BLACK uploaded by member-d50b2

BY KYMARO®

member-d50b2
This product ruined my brand new expensive VS bra! My white bra is stained with black dye as were my hands, just from pulling the scratchy uncomfortable thing on. I’ve tried to find out contact info for the company but have failed. I’d like to send them my receipt from VS and have them replace my bra. I washed their body shaper before trying it on as I do all new clothing and it still bleed all over! Very mad! If anyone has an email address or phone number for this company please let me know.
Kia H.
This is false advertisement. It doesn't even work. Its also not comfortable to wear although it does try to make you look good. Don't buy and waste your money on this.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
This was super uncomfortable! i didn't expect it to be the most comfortable thing in the world but it was definitely more uncomfortable than i expected it to be.
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not a good shaper. Extremely uncomfortable. Of course it is worn to look good, but you can't enjoy lookin good when there is this amount of discomfort!
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
It was not comfortable and I don't think it perfectly shaped my body as said on the box. Ill keep looking for the right one but this one is not it
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
I don't feel like it really does much, discomfort and make my bra squish wierd, i guess i expected a different type of material, more of a stretch.
Chelse L.
Doesn't work and very uncomfortable, I knew it was too good to be true but had to give t a try just in case! please don't waste your money
Myranda S.
These are not comfortable at all! They are such a waste of money and the only thing it does it poke wires into your boobs
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
I think these are extremely uncomfortable and a total waste of money. Buyer beware.
Jessica S.