KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET

by Kylie Skin

All your Kylie Skin skincare essentials for travel. Set Includes: Mini Foaming Face Wash Mini Face Moisturizer Mini Vitamin C Serum Mini Vanilla Milk Toner

KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET Is it worth the money?
Is this product actually good?
KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET ? I was wondering if Kylie Skin Moisturizing product works good? I've tried samples at the beauty store, but I would like to know if there's any downside to it.
Start your review of KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET!
Sunbright, TN
I've only used the facial moisturizer and the toner out of the set because that's the only ones I've bought. But they are THE BEST I've EVER used! In September my face was so broke out and I couldn't get it clear. I bought these and after using them for about 6 weeks, my face is 100% clearer!! So happy that I finally found what works for me!
Silver Spring , MD
I’m obsessed with Kylie skin Moisturizer my skin was breaking out so bad I literally had to change my skin care routine and I feel like after I tried Kylie skin I really helped me out I’ve been using it for about 2 months now and I see a big improvement in my skin.KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET
Absolutely amazing!!! Not greasy on my skin at all and smells so good layered! Definitely my go to product!!! Omgosh I'm obsessed. I would not do anything to this product to change it! It's perfect the way it is! Not too heavy and smells all day!!!😍😍 KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET
Rome ny
KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET uploaded by watch M.
I love these products . My mother bought them for me for Christmas and honestly they last super long. You get amazing results and I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with acne. It’s a great daily routine. I got the Kylie skin bundle and I am honestly in love with it.
Saint Simons Island
I have the face wash and moisturizer from this. I really like the foaming face wash. It works well if you’re consistent with it, and it’s not harsh on the face. I love this moisturizer so much. It is perfect for every day application when you want a light moisturizer
I absolutely love the KylieSkin kind, everything is gentle but effective and I really do see results without any issues at all. I have combo skin and these products do not leave me feeling oily like many other products. It’s nice to have a go to line again!
Midlothian , TX
So I don’t have the travel kit I just use the foaming face wash and have not tried any of the other products in this kit. I love the foaming face wash. It does it’s job and my face feels so good after I use it. I would like to try her other skin care.
Pink Hill, NC
KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET uploaded by Tara M.
I just purchased this whole kit for my daughter who has very pale, sensitive skin. These products all work great on her skin. She loves the citamin c serum. Makes your face feel tight and smells clean. No greasy residue.
For the price, I wasn’t impressed. I only liked the face wash. My face feels nice, but my face feels nice when I use my proactive too..and that’s ALOT cheaper! I feel like you’re just paying for the “KYLIE” name... 👎🏼
This product works great!! Gives your skin a glow and deeply moisturizes your face. The size of the bottles are very convenient for traveling. I have been using this product for months and have seen great results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dunkerton
4 days ago
KYLIE SKIN TRAVEL SET Is it worth the money?
Tanisha C. • 3 days ago
I honestly think so. Compared to other brands, her products are not that expensive and they do a great job.
12 days ago
Sandersville
a month ago
ISA H. • a month ago
Yes I would but as I said here before gotta take a lot of care with the scrub tbh I don’t even use it during my skin care anymore cuz I’d does give u the opposite result and make your skin break out. However the face wash and the the vitamin c are awesome for dry skin.