Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub

by Kylie Skin

How well does this work on chapped lips? [product:kylie-skin-sugar-lip-scrub] [product:kylie-skin-hydrating-lip-mask]
Hi - I’m nearing 50 & have recently started getting a pimple here & there - what would you recommend for a spot treatment ?
can i use this lip scrubber daily or will it end up ripping my lip skin away?
Start your review of Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,143 reviews
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by Keara J.
Love most of her products & the lip oil is by far on my top 5 favorites! I highly recommend it!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,445 reviews
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I’ve been using this hydrating lip mask by Kylie Skin at night as an overnight mask and also during the day as a lip balm (it’s in between a balm and gloss). The lip mask is hydrating and helps to repair chapped lips well. The product doesn’t have a scent to it and is somewhat thick in consistency. The only thing I’d change about it is for the hydration to be a little stronger, because after it dries it feels a little dry on the lips. It’s a great product regardless though.
Charisse M.
Hemet, CA
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by Charisse M.
@Kylie Lip Scrub-Mask & Oil combo is everything! I’ve tried a cousin far & this is my favorite! You can’t go wrong with the awesome scrub & mask! And, I’ve gone through 2 bottles of Lip Oil Already! It sells out fast- so, if you’re going to order it- I say grab 2!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,445 reviews
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I purchased the Kylie Skin sugar lip scrub a few weeks ago and have used it a few times. I love it! The sugar lip scrub has a brown sugar scent to it that makes it smell so good! The lip scrub is comfortable to use on the lips to gently exfoliate them. My lips feel so soft after using this scrub. It’s great to use the Kylie lip mask after using this scrub for some extra lip care. I definitely recommend this lip mask!
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by Natasha P.
Honestly it’s just regular just like all other Kylie skin products. There are other better and affordable lip scrubs in the market. I didn’t like the texture of the product, didn’t exfoliate like I expected. Leaves my lips greasy after use. I got this as a free gift from Kylie skin when I purchased something else(will be reviewing the other product soon) but won’t be spending my own $$$ to buy it again.
Danielle S.
New Albany, PA
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by Danielle S.
The Kylie Skin Hydrating Lip Mask is amazing. It goes on smooth and is lightweight. It leaves a glossy look to your lips and a little bit goes a long way. My lips feel and look smoother since using this.
veronicamonell M.
Issaquah
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by veronicamonell M.
I am obsessed with this lip mask it is my first time trying her skin care lip products and this makes your lips feel very soft and leave them feeling very moisturized.
Krystal M.
Newberry, SC
Kylie Skin Sugar Lip Scrub uploaded by Krystal M.
I’m definitely giving this lip mask a five star 💫. It’s a great product for dry or chapped lips 👄!! Leave your lips feeling hydrated all day long and the smell isn’t bad also!!
Jordan A.
This is such a great lip scrub. It exfoliates your lips and leaves them plump and hydrated after. I always follow up with a lip balm after and it leaves my lips looking great!
Hailey L.
Lakeway
Amazing!! I love this product and let talk about the flavors it’s so good!! You should so buy this product anyway it’s delicious. Yummy!! Would recommend and definitely try again anyday of the week!!!!