Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash

by Kylie Skin

I would love to review this product or try this product ?
Is this is worth is.?[brand:kylie-skin-13]
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash Is this okay to use if you have sensitive skin?
Start your review of Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash!
Aly H.
Powell, WY
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Aly H.
it didn’t do well for my skin the 3 x i used it. seemed very drying and caused me to break out. and now (a few months later) it’s looking discolored. i received it in my boxycharm box and i don’t remember it being this color. Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash
Arres B.
Rochester
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Arres B.
This is hand down my favorite face wash. Not only do I love it but my boyfriend loves it too!! The only thing I think could be improved is the scent. I wish there was none at all. But it does not bother my sensitive skin, so I can deal!
Arielle E.
Clermont, FL
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Arielle E.
Best choice I ever made was spending a little extra to get a really good product.. 10/10 I love this line and I’ll definitely be buying all the full-size
Lupe M.
Redding
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Lupe M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad Kyle, not bad at all. I was genuinely surprised with this face wash. I normally don’t go for the hyped celebrity anything but this one was not bad and I bought it for a great price. - Cleans fairly well, removes makeup and it leave skin refresh and clean. A gentle foam wash. - not gifted
Melinda B.
Souderton, PA
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Melinda B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My review of the Kylie skin foaming face Wash is that it actually does a pretty decent job but I see no real results or added moisture to my skin. My skin didn't feel very clean afterwards. To me it's just an okay product. It is very strange that it changes colors as well to a dark brown.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Kimignon T.
This is a pretty good foaming face wash, unfortunately it makes my face feel dry after use; so I must immediately moisturize afterwards. It is a cruelty free product and one of the best foaming washes I have used. Just wish it had an anti-acne agent in it and didn’t dry my skin out.
Amy H.
Rockport, IN
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Amy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I couldn’t wait to try this face wash and was extremely disappointed.Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash This product is terrible! It turned a brown/orange color and smells like it’s old or expired,it’s not. Made my hands smell. I’m returning it today.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Karla S.
So I have bought this item multiple times it works great the only issue is after a couple months it starts to change color maybe less than a month. That’s pretty much my only complaint other than that I like the smell which is a clean smell and it’s a great product besides the color changing which turns almost from clear to brown :/
Denita C.
Burdine, KY
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Denita C.
Purchased at: UrbaneBox
I did not like how this product changed colors after having it a few weeks. I stopped using it. I gave it one star bc it did foam up nice and cleaned my skin well. I just can’t get past the rusty orange/brown color it changed to after a cpl weeks.
Shayla H.
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Shayla H.
so disgusting!!! turnt brown in the matter of days, very pricey for what it is. your just paying for the packaging and name. smells funny and makes skin very tight and dry. would not recommend. i now only use this for makeup brush cleaner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raegan M.
Strathmore , AZ
il y a un mois
Dakota G. il y a 17 jours
It’s got a nice foamy consistency to it, but I didn’t find it to really do much for my skin.
Mikki V.
Waterloo, IA
il y a un mois
Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash Is this okay to use if you have sensitive skin?
Antoinette C. il y a un mois
It's quite fragrant, which I think could irritate over time. There’s better cleansers out there for sensitive skin. People have been complaining how it changes color after a few weeks.
Melinda M.
Vail, AZ
il y a 3 mois
Did anyone else's Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash turn the color of iodine and cause facial itching/irritation?
Jessica V. il y a 3 mois
Yes I just took mine out the box and it was already a brownish color. It’s brand new and I had never opened it. I’ve had it for a couple of months and stored it in a dark well ventilated area in my house. Extremely disappointed.
Yssolvic B.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 mois
Noor M. il y a 3 mois
i haven’t heard any good things about this line
Jesii C.
Belvidere, IL
il y a 4 mois
Cassie S. il y a 4 mois
Hey!! Message me your skin type, concerns and other products you’re using Id love to help you!🥰🥰