Kylie Skin Face Moisturiser

by Kylie Skin

Hey, anyone use kylie skin walnut scrub, did you breakout?
Does this product work well on sensitive skin? And is this more of a light scrub? Ty ❤️
Isnt this supposed to be horrible for your skin?
Start your review of Kylie Skin Face Moisturiser!
Jonie B.
Mooresville, IN
Kylie Skin Face Moisturiser uploaded by Jonie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time trying this and oh my is this ever what my skin needed. I’m used to using the clean and clear face wash and this one time is so pigmented and very light scent and so great. Very nice packaging. I wish I was rich so I could buy all her products
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
This felt a lil harsh on my skin it could’ve been because I used the foaming face wash first I’m not sure - only gave 4 stars. Has a nice consistency and smells ok but just an ok prouduct for me. My least fav in the bunch - I wouldn’t recommend and would not purchase this again. 4 outa 5 ain’t bad Ms Jenner
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,455 reviews
Kylie Skin Face Moisturiser uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I’ve used Kylie Skin’s Walnut scrub over the past year when I first purchased the skin care set. Exfoliation is good for your skin in moderation. I can’t understand why this product is so controversial. It wouldn’t be good to exfoliate your skin every day, but maybe once or twice a week depending on your skin type. Whenever I’m done using this scrub, my face feels so soft! I love this walnut face scrub and I’ll definitely keep using it! I love the Kylie Skin line!
Samantha S.
Kylie Skin Face Moisturiser uploaded by Samantha S.
I used this and loved how soft my skin was after, but then I fought out how bad any scrubs with walnuts in them are for your skin over time so I stopped using it. If it wasn't for that I would give it 4 stars I love all the other products in the kit!
Suhey C.
Odessa, TX
I try this walnut face scrub for the 2nd time. My face keeps burning 🔥afterwards I rinse. I decided to give it another try today but definitely it's not good for my skin. I'm so sad because everything else is amazing.
Madison K.
Bella Vista, AR
Kylie Skin Face Moisturiser uploaded by Madison K.
Kylie Skin Face Moisturiser uploaded by Madison K.
I’m usually against physical exfoliants because they are too harsh on my skin (or anyone’s skin) but I wanted to try this because well, I love Kylie Jenner lol. Honestly, my face is way too sensitive for it. I wouldn’t recommend for anyone to use this. It’s too harsh and can cause tiny abrasions in the skin which can lead to sensitivity (even on people who don’t suffer from sensitive skin) be cautious of what you put on your skin, y’all!
Karlos F.
Hartford
Face scrubs are good awesome good blessings keep your skin healthy and keep you handsome all the time amen
Nicole R.
Jackson, NJ
My favorite! Use it more times a week than I should but it makes my skin so smooth! Gets all my black heads out and I love my results!
Tefa R.
College Point, NY
Soft with the skin, easy to use, keeps my skin healthy, can’t wait to get more of this product
Elizabeth K.
Portland, OR
This is a very light face scrub that’s good for sensitive skin. It has a very light, natural smell. I personally prefer the face wash from Kylie Skin but sometimes I mix it up and use this scrub.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...