Kylie Lip Kit - Dead of Knight uploaded by Lee W.Kylie Lip Kit - Dead of Knight uploaded by McKayla S.

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Contains 1 Matte Liquid Lipstick and 1 Pencil Lip Liner Dead of Knight is an intense true black. This ultra-long wearing lip liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary E.
Strafford
I have 5 liquid lipsticks by Kylie, and 3 of them are great, I have Dead of Night, Vixen, Dolce K, KHLO$ and Autumn. I love Dolce K, KHLO$, and Autumn, but the other 2 are awful. They’re extremely streaky, and you can’t apply more than 1 coat to fix it without it flaking off. For how much money they are I’d expect more but at least 60% of the ones I have are good. The ones I like are amazing though, and super long wearing, they don’t come off for anything😂😂. I’d recommend most of the shades but definitely not Vixen and Dead of Night.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
This particular kit has an interesting smell unlike the others. I like it, but others might not. These are one of my all time favorite products, and I was very skeptical before buying. It seems like everyone is obsessed with the Kardashians and the Jenners and there was a lot of hype of course around Kylie Cosmetic products. I love my matte lip kits and I am glad that I bought them. They are smooth, don't over-dry my lips, and of course look great. I had never really used lip liner before but I am glad I did as it just make the lipstick look cleaner over all. I want to buy more!
Alisa M.
I’ve heard great things about Kylie Lip kits! But, I didn’t have that great of an experience. It may have been my particular batch or this specific color but my lips feel like a dry beauty blender ! And we all know that sucks. But, I’ve heard great things about Posie K !!! Let’s see if that’s any better.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Kylie Lip Kit - Dead of Knight

Bought this one year because I wanted a good black lipstick and let me telll you this was perfect! Came with the loner and was able to apply the liquid lipstick perfectly! I love the concept of the lip kit and will continue to to buy. Just wish the kits weren’t so pricy 😭
Kendra C.
lancaster
My tube came half empty! I was so mad but other than that I like the color, the lipstick is drying though. Even though this review is negative, some other lipsticks she has are great!! I wouldn’t recommend this specific color to anyone ever.
Kaela P.
coral Springs
Great black liquid lipstick. Dries down and stays on very well. The price is good because it comes with a lip liner. I love her packaging and I would recommend. It is a bit drying but doesn’t bother me.
Shane K.
Allentown
This lip kit has great color and quality, but is a little drying. It is very easy to apply. The lipstick is matte and long-lasting. The packaging is very nicely designed. I would highly recommend this product.
Karina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wednesday Addams would love Dead of Knight and so will you!!! If you feel like coming to the dark side and want a perfect black matte for the fall/winter when you’re feeling extra spicy, she’s your girl!!!
Diana M.
ocean city MD
The best thing ever it does the job perfectly it’s really easy and goo to apply it met all me expectations when I used it I bought at Sephora in Dover Delaware I would buy it again
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Reasons for 1 star: the price. It’s a black lipstick, which isn’t common color to wear on the lips. There’s nothing special about it compared to NYX black suede. It’s literally the same thing. I got this product for free from Kylie’s app because I would never pay $30 for a lipstick that just doesn’t go with every look