BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Contains: one each of Kylie Jenner's 3 new Metal Matte Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00ml each) Heir, Reign, King K. Each is a creamy metal matte liquid lipstick containing incandescent pearls, providing a demi-matte finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey M.
Castle Rock
These lip glosses are so pretty! I love to wear them in the summer or as a shimmer on top for fall lipstick wear. I love how long the product lasts and that it does not leave a sticky residue at all on your lips. Plus, you barely need any of the product so it lasts you a really long time.
Kenya Y.
Love this kit. The company has put in the effort to provide elegant packaging and great color payoff. Lasted all day and did not have to reapply, placed it over another Kylie Lipstick and it made it stand out even more! Definitely recommend.
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
This liquid lippies are my go to liquid lip products they are really good! I love the formula is very comfortable and long lasting the packaging is beautiful and the application wands are perfect! Also the price for the pack is not bad all.
kiana m.
Vernon
I love the color and application even though the color isn’t much a match for my skin tone. In the shade Reign. It’s easy to apply a little clumpy. I was a first time user but overall I liked the product but not something I’d always use.
Chloe g.
oakdale
These lipglosses are extremely sticky and the matte ones are super dry! Not a great formula and pretty pricey! The packaging is super cute but the writing wears off really easy! Ima fan of Kylie but I won’t by her makeup again!
Alaysha J.
Centralia
This product is very pretty. It dries down kind of matte but has a pearly/ shimmery finish. It’s super creamy and doesn’t crack on your lips. I used these products with a brown liner. These lip colors would be amazing for fall!
amyerlich E.
Miami
I bought the Metallics when they were first introduced. I don’t use them that often so I’m not sure if I would recommend the value BUT I do love them when I use them the layer. I think they’re nice for the seasons and adaptable so I would recommend dusting them off. Lastly, every time I do wear heir I get tons of compliments.
Sarah H.
Novato
Really the only color I loved from this collection was King K. I found that the rest of the colors weren’t really that flattering for my skin tone. But King K is a really nice shade. Not sure if I’d buy the bundle again.
Ana T.
These were actually a gift from my
Moms friend and I fell in love !! They stay on all night minimum re applying needed . When I wore it I was drinking all night and it stayed on all night I love the colors as well. If anyone is considering buying these , they are amazing.
Aaliyah S.
Corydon
The packaging is super durable sleek and shiny looks very professional. J absolutely love it. It’s so pigmented and glides on like a dream.it is so easy to apply and is just all around perfect I would definitely recommend this to other people.