BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Contains: one each of Kylie Jenner's 3 new Metal Matte Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00ml each) Heir, Reign, King K. Each is a creamy metal matte liquid lipstick containing incandescent pearls, providing a demi-matte finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylee K.
You can never have to many lip shades, seriously. This lil set is wonderful if your trying to pair with pinky eye shadow or darker in the brown spectrum. Love Kylie lip shades. She's outdone lil herself. There is some transfer sip keep this lil gem in your purse for
Cara B.
Monterey
Some people are against buying Kylie products because of who she is (she's great btw) but they really are such a good quality. The metals are such a cool formula and whenever I wear them I get the most compliments and questions. Heir is my favorite and goes with the most!
Aaliyah S.
Corydon
The packaging is super durable sleek and shiny looks very professional. J absolutely love it. It’s so pigmented and glides on like a dream.it is so easy to apply and is just all around perfect I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Maddie B.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Perfect colors for nude lips and everyday makeup wear. Long lasting and the packaging is gorgeous. Will continue to buy this product and hope to see more bundles come out in the future. For sure recommend.
Annie O.
Jacksonville, FL
I really do enjoy the Kylie metals formula. I think that this lip trio is a better option if you’re interested in the shades because you get a little bit of a discounted price. They are easy to apply and long wearing.
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I’m obsessed with these colors. They are so amazing and really pigmented. It lasts on my lips all day! I love the fact that it doesn’t make my lips dry! This is my go to for kip products! I would definitely buy this again!
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
The metallic lipsticks are better than the matte. However I feel like they’re still drying on the lips. I do love the colors. I think they’re unique and you can easily find any color that you’re looking for.
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
The only metal worth anything is Heir and it’s basically a gloss. Reign just looks like dried up blood and King K creases in the lips too much. None of the formulas match one another either. I bought the metals the first launch so it could have be vamped now, but I wouldn’t buy again.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
I like this formula that Kylie has a lot. It goes on easily and stays for a long time, doesn’t run off easily either. Great color selection, and the price is fair.
Ana T.
These were actually a gift from my
Moms friend and I fell in love !! They stay on all night minimum re applying needed . When I wore it I was drinking all night and it stayed on all night I love the colors as well. If anyone is considering buying these , they are amazing.