BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Contains: one each of Kylie Jenner's 3 new Metal Matte Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00ml each) Heir, Reign, King K. Each is a creamy metal matte liquid lipstick containing incandescent pearls, providing a demi-matte finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
When I heard about the Kylie Jenner lip kit craze I wasn’t buying it. I’ve always been one to shy from social conformity but when I literally couldn’t open a social media account without seeing this product I had to give it a try. I’m so happy I did because I literally use this product every day. Maximum amount of applications (this stuff lasts forever), the color is so rich and beautiful and the packaging is super unique and dainty. My go to nude lip kit. Love it and highly recommend it.
Daesha M.
philadelphia
This Kylie Lip Kit Is Something That i Would Wear But At The Same Time I Wont This Has A Weird Kinda Feeling To Me Buh Other Than That Is Perfect 👌🏾 I’m Actually Not A First Time Using This Makeup Kit. I Would Not But This Just Of The Simple Fact That I Just Got Mixed Ip With What I Gotta Say.
Natalie T.
Rochester Hills
I loved all of them. They where so  hydrating for my lips. They lasted for so long I maybe had to do some touch ups but that’s it. I bought then from Kylie cosmetics. Yes the packaging was great I loved it. I could love to buy all of these and more again❤️
Kaylee K.
Colville , WA
You can never have to many lip shades, seriously. This lil set is wonderful if your trying to pair with pinky eye shadow or darker in the brown spectrum. Love Kylie lip shades. She's outdone lil herself. There is some transfer sip keep this lil gem in your purse for
Brittany C.
cumberland
I would’ve normally given this product way more stars but her customer service is the WORST IN THE BUSINESS!! I like the color but all my lip liner pencils seem to not be filled fully. Like a false advertisement of your product. After the initial sharpen the color part falls down into the pencil. I feel like I sharpen most of the product away. I have NEVER WVER had this happen with any other company. When contacted they said it’s settled that way and then never replied to any other email. Smh. No thanks. I’ll spend my money elsewhere.
Marybel S.
Morehead
But the product amazing color good texture last all day good natural look it is kinda expensive but worth your money he has nice packaging good value I would like to try out more of her products different colors all of her pallets behind I have never bought any myself.
Justine M.
Let me just say I had to battle with the website crashes when these beauties were released!!!. if i had to buy them again i would they are beautiful. This bundle pack comes with 3 beautiful colors King K which is a Gold color, Reign which is a beautiful redish copper color, and heir which is a sweet peach color!. they are so easy to apply and smooth. I love that they are long lasting and comfortable.
My favorite thing to do is mix heir with king k it make a really pretty color.
Ana M.
This trio was my very first purchase from Kylie cosmetics, I usually don’t use it on a daily basis but when I do use them I get endless compliments on what lip color or gloss I wear since I pair it with a lipstick or matte Lippie.
Jamie M.
The metals are such cool lipsticks. They are extremely long lasting and beautiful to wear! I especially love Reign. It is a gorgeous brown toned metallic that looks so cool on the lips. These take longer to dry down but once they’re dry they are great!
Alixx B.
Not my favorite but it was still good. I don’t like the way it makes my lips feel. I like the way it stays but I can’t get over the feeling. I feel like I’ve used drugstore lip products that work the same if not better.