BY KYLIE COSMETICS #74 in Lipstick

This ultra-long wearing lip liner has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for a very easy and comfortable application. The Lip Liner sharpens easily in most standard sized sharpeners - just make sure your sharpener is not dull! The Liquid... see more...

• I would try this product and I will write openheart rewie...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michaela G.
Northborough
Kylie Cosmetics is undoubtedly a love or hate brand, and her matte lipstick formulas are always up for debate. First off, the packaging on this is super cute, I love the drips and Kylie signature on it. The product has a smaller doe-foot applicator that allows for precise application. The lipliner is super smooth and pigmented and glides on like a dream. Both the lipstick and lip liner are ultra pigmented. The color is more brown than it looks in the packaging but it is a great pinkish brown nude. Most people that don’t like this product because they take issue with its drying formula, but there’s an easy fix to that problem. You NEED to apply chapstick 5-10 minutes before application to protect your lips from getting super dried out and that fixes the problem of the drying formula. My only complaint about the product would be that it does not layer well, only apply a single layer or else it starts to bunch up, and the liner breaks easily so you just need to be careful. Overall, a great product with a few flaws.
Charlea M.
Caro
This lip kit is the best that I have ever used. One of my friends used this on me when I was getting ready for my sisters wedding last year. I wasn’t a large lipstick wearer then, but it was for a special occasion so I said okay. This is the lost comfortable duo that I have ever used. This shade works beautifully with my skin to which is fair to light medium. My lips didn’t dry out when using this product. This also, survived me eating dinner and having water all throughout the night. I know she purchased it on sale, but not sure of the price then. They retail for about $27 on Kylie Cosmetics Website.
Sophia M.
I was very hesitant in spending $30 on a lip kit and especially after reading that Colour pop was basically the dupe for Kylie’s line and FAR cheaper! Butttt, I caught these on a super sale of b1g1! So I decided to try them. I see why people spend the money. Her products are amazing. Her lip pencils are just the perfect amount of creamy. They don’t smear. Easy to apply. The actual lippie is so awesome. They’re sooo pigmented, easily applied and long lasted. I highly recommend her products and especially this color. It’s a pinky nude and the perfect lippie!
Katherine S.
The liquid lipstick formula is really nice. I bought this during a makeup splurge and it's really great. The packaging is nice and well presented! Totally recommend Kylie Cosmetics' liquid lipsticks. I have three different shades and have never been disappointed by their quality. Only one thing bothers me about the brand is how high the shipping price is. Although it might be worth it with how amazing this product is. Also subscribe to their mailing list for upcoming sales to save $$!
Alexandria L.
Raytown
I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and try this hyped product for myself. NOT EVER AGAIN. I bought several individual products along with a set, and lets just say all these products cost a pretty penny. I had a problem as I did not receive most my items and the customer service was awful, but that’s a story for a different review. This product was not worth $5. First off the smell is AWFUL, the formula is streaky at best and it’s dries and cracks and looks gross 😖
Tessa B.
Los Angeles
I love the Kar-Jenner family so naturally I love Kylie Lip Kits. The color is always so pigmented. The only drawback for me and the only reason it looses a star is that I personally am a naturally dry person so when I use these lip kits, no matter how much I exfoliate my lips and moisturize beforehand, my lips are always dry after using this lipstick. Overall, the liner is creamy and goes on so smooth and well and the lipstick looks great. It’s just a little drying.
Holly V.
Miami , FL
This is one of the first kits I ever purchased from this brand. I absolutely love the lipstick, the shade is gorgeous and it lasts all day. I can use it as a base for just about any gloss if I want a different look. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the lip liner doesn’t show up well and I use another shade like “Candy K” instead. I definitely recommend this color but I would recommend only buying the single and not the kit for this one. Hope this helps
Joanna G.
I used to love these lipsticks but I i feel like every time I order a new one, the formula changes. Comparing the new batxhes to the original first release, the formula is very inconsistent and gets worst. I would repurchase if they would go back to the old formula. It was very long lasting and not drying. Now I find myself touching up too often throughout the day and needing a lip mask to help my dry lips after wearing one of her lipsticks throughout the week.
Marcella D.
I was for skeptical of buying anything Kylies cosmetics but from what I heard that the long wear was amazing I absolutely had to try it just the fact I’m a busy mom I never have time to refresh my make up or anything like that so after I bought it of course tried it on pretty excited for skeptical went a whole day without it cracking rubbing off or anything I had the matte finish I had to use make up remover take it off will I buy this again yes most definitely
kaylee p.
One of my favorite colors of Kylie’s. It comes with a lipstick and lip liner so the price for both isn’t bad! The lip liner applies very smoothly, however keep in mind that it is very small. The lipstick itself drys fast and applies for a few hours. I recommend not to layer this lipstick because it will look like it’s cracked. Here are all my colors:
Sopho G.
New Castle, DE
I would try this product and I will write openheart rewiev as soon as i will get it