Kylie King K Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick, 0.3 Ounce uploaded by Jennica T.

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Liquid lipstick meets metallic. Wearable, yet bold. Matte, yet creamy. The Metal Matte Lipstick provides a saturated lay down of incandescent pearls with a creamy demi-matte finish. This hybrid technology leaves the lips feeling nourished, full and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I’ve only bought two lipsticks from Kylie. It came in very nice packaging and organized. It’s not dry on the lips super easy to apply and it’s long lasting. It doesn’t fade away as easy as others do. I would definitely buy again" in 8 reviews
  • "Beautiful metal color with amazing pigmentation. This stuff stays on and holds to your lips. Highly recommend a primer before putting this on to avoid any blotting issues and it will keep your lips moist. Super easy application and stays on even when you eat or drink!" in 7 reviews
  • "I tried this item right when it first came out and really liked it. The color is flattering, it’s very pigmented and lasts. Not as cakey as a lot of the liquid lipsticks out there. Fairly expensive but versatile, staple color for your makeup collection." in 5 reviews
Samantha N.
New Orleans, LA
Really low quality for the price - I probably wore this once. You can get better quality for less money from Colourpop, and they have dupes too. This lipstick was sticky and didn't wear well, I would not recommend it! Just because it has Kylie's name doesn't mean its good quality.
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
This isn’t my favorite color, but that was a friends choice when she purchased it for me. The texture is a little thicker then I had expected, but the lasting wear of it is worth it. Looking to buy a full lip kit to try the liner with it as well. Overall, I’d buy it again. 🙃
Grace C.
Jackson
THESE ARE ALL SUCH  amazing amazing products I love the way the smell and taste ... they are very simple and easy to apply and use . The price is great on these products , I’m in love with the packaging, I would buy them alll if I could I love them sosooso much
Emma C.
These lipsticks are amazing! They smell really good, very very easy to apply, and are very vibrant in color. They last really long, I got about 9 hours out of it and only had to reapply one time. I would definitely look at more Kylie Cosmetic products in the future!
Jayda M.
Semmes
Out of all the liquid matte lipsticks I have used, this one was just sub par. I wasn’t a huge fan of the color. It didn’t look particularly well with my skin tone. Overall, it was just an alright lipstick. I would consider trying a different shade.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Marissa F.
Queen Creek
Amazing product, but way to dark for me! I liked how it stayed on, and the smell is so good!..my lips did not dry as much as colourpop does! I need to buy more of her liquid lips! They are so good, I have a few colors I really love, it might be my second favorite, under jefree star liquid lipstick
Jaymie N.
Labelle
Love the 2 in 1 packaging and how it comes with a lip liner to match the lip color. Would definitely buy again. Pricing is good and reasonable, worth the money. It met all expectations and was very beautiful. I would definitely recommend to others!
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
VERY metallic. Not glittery - it's opaque CHROME. Smells nice, like vanilla. Feels great. A little darker than I expected, but pretty. Used alone, it's very dramatic and good for special occasions. But it can also be worn lightly over other colors as a gloss to amp up your look.
Miranda R.