BY KYLIE COSMETICS

new authentic full size lip gloss + liner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany C.
cumberland
I would’ve normally given this product way more stars but her customer service is the WORST IN THE BUSINESS!! I like the color but all my lip liner pencils seem to not be filled fully. Like a false advertisement of your product. After the initial sharpen the color part falls down into the pencil. I feel like I sharpen most of the product away. I have NEVER WVER had this happen with any other company. When contacted they said it’s settled that way and then never replied to any other email. Smh. No thanks. I’ll spend my money elsewhere.
Meagan O.
Havelock
Okay so I loveee this color and application is very easy, my only compliant is that the matte formula is very drying on my lips. Which is typical of matte lipsticks, but it was even more noticeable than normal in my opinion.
Angelina R.
Calif City, CA
I love Kylie’s cosmetics however with this color after a few hours it does seem to chip off. And reapplying isn’t so easy it will just rub off and not look as good you’ll have to take it all off and redo the whole thing. $27 seems like a lot for a lipstick but you do get a liner with it but if you just want the liquid she does have some by themselves for $18.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Oumei b.
Agadir, Souss massa
Kylie jenner lipsticks are too populars. When I heart about this lipstick I buy it in the same time I was afread to buy it because it is a little bit expensive but fortunatly i didn't regrett. It's really has a high quality like huda beauty's lipstick and other famous brands. I recommand you to use it mostly if you like using lipsticks with high pigmentation. Thank u kylie fore thos beautiful products.Love uuu 😗😗 Kylie Jenner - Metal Matte Lipstick - Reign
Carmen T.
It's a nice shade but I don't think it matches my skin tones since the colour appears so darker when I wear it. I bought this just to try it but I don't think I will buy it again
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
✨ R.
Santiago de cali
True brown K es el café Perfecto para los labios de todas están intenso que te hace ver imponente y sensual a la vez enamorada de este en su totalidad!