BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
  • "i find this metal liquid lipstick really beautiful. it appears to be somewhat holographic, with the shimmer. it goes really well if you put it on top of another color that is "pale", to give it some dimension. overall, i love it!" in 149 reviews
  • "I love all of Kylies products. They're all long lasting and such beautiful colors. Heir always seems to be sold out and when I was finally able to buy it for myself I was able to see why. It's such a beautiful rose gold color and doesn't make your lips feel dry. " in 148 reviews
Vanessa L.
When I Khloe wearing this lipstick I thought it looked so gorgeous that I dropped the money to purchase it. The color is totally different from the pic I saw and it's not that metallic plus it washes out my features and I am not even pale! I love the packaging and the smell and I even love the box it came in, nothing to say about that. This doesn't dry to a completely matte finish and accentuates a bit the lines of your lips. Under the sun light it still looks gorgeous and I think the color itself is very very pretty but I wouldn't repurchase this because I feel like it's nothing special and in my opinion the quality of this particular one is not the best.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I like this! I don't think I could pull it off by itself. But it's amazing to put over another lip color to add a shine and metallic look- just make sure you're base lip color has set! It gives an awesome metallic look and applied right can make lips look bigger. It's really nice at the Cupid's bow of the lip as well
Royalty N.
West Palm Beach
Kylie Kylie Kylie .... I DEFINITELY was in love with this matte lipstick , when I bought it it’s great long lasting it’s was my favorite lipstick the packaging was very nice I loved it came with a lip liner . But personally it come of if I drink , so let’s say your at the bar and or club with your girls and you take a sip of that Hennessy your lipstick starts pealing off missing on some parts of your lips ... who wants to go to the bathroom every 2 mins because you took a sip of your drink 🤔 not me but I found that hair store matte give me the same effect as Kylie’s lip kit .
Madison R.
Peoria
i loved the models online it looked so pretty . but i bought it and it is half way filled , it looked like a nude color with glitter . when i put it o. it looked like i had put foundation on my lips and it was not pretty at all . i'm mixed do on me it made my fave looked washed out . it's sticky and clumpy . i wouldn't recommend it for lighter skin people . I love kc but this lip color is not for light skin or lighter people . i have used it only 2 times& it is almost out already :(
Megan K.
Sterling, IL
I found the formula to be extremely drying and made my lips looks very flaky. I don't know if it's just the liquid metals because I've used several other matte shades that were flawless but the metals did not go on as smooth. They also were streaky. Not bad as a top coat or something to put on the center of the lips over another shade. Probably would not purchase again but I don't regret the purchase.
Melissa C.
Stratford, CT
I hate the color. Its unflattering, and I can't imagine a time or place anyone wants copper shimmer lips. The application is smooth and easy, and pleasant to apply. The formula is sticky and thick but not unpleasant to wear to my surprise. The tube is easy to hold in your hand, but again completely underwhelming. I would like to try more of a everyday color, and perhaps a formula that is not so thick and sticky as I presume their gloss is all like.. Over all I would try another color, perhaps a matte but this color was just not for me.
Bella M.
corpus christi
I tried my very hardest to like this product, but I just couldn’t. It was dry and crumbly and only lasted around 30 minutes before it was gone. The doefoot was small and hard and it was very easy to get way too much product on your lips. The only reason I’m giving two stars is because they smelled pleasant. Would not purchase again, especially with the abhorrent shipping prices.
Nikki E.
Pembroke Pines
The color is pretty but the formula sucks. Becomes flaky over time & if you eat anything with the slightest amount of oil is will completely crumble up & come off. Makes the lips really dry. Hard to get & overall not worth the time or money to get the product. This goes for all her matte liquid lips. The metallics are probably the best of the liquid lips & they’re still bad.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I like kylie lip kits a lot! This specific color is too bright for me personally so I haven’t used it since I first tried it on. With that said, I think the color just washes out my particular skin tone because I have seen it on other people who pulled it off like a boss. I hope there comes a time when it works for me better because I really do love the color!
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
I have been using Kylie Cosmetics for the last 2 years. I have yet to find another lipstick that stays on as well as these. The color and the matte finish is my all time favorite and I can go out all night without having to ever re apply my lipstick. The best part is the next morning my lips are not cracked like other matte lipsticks do!
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
How many of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) like Kylie lip kits ?? I haven't tried yet!
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Is this worth the price?!
Caitlin B.
Melbourne
Are these good or bad I was told that there were crap by one person but amazing by another
katlin q.
Savannah, TN
What would be the closest off brand to this??
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Is it me or do her lipsticks dry out after a while of wearing it on your lips?