BY KYLIE COSMETICS #94 in Lipstick

• Do they dry out fast1 Answers
  • Me encantaría poder probar estos labiales2 Answers
  • Is it me or do her lipsticks dry out after a while of wearing it on...3 Answers
Allison M.
Allison M.
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
i find this metal liquid lipstick really beautiful. it appears to be somewhat holographic, with the shimmer. it goes really well if you put it on top of another color that is "pale", to give it some dimension. overall, i love it!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
This is my favorite shade of all of the Metals that Kylie has put out! It's a beautiful rose gold shade that looks just as good on its own or as a topper for other lipsticks. My only complaint is that her metals formula can be a little patchy or streaky, and they're not as long-lasting due to the amount of pigment and shimmer required. However, that does mean that they're non-drying and won't crumble off of your lips like some long-lasting lipsticks do!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
I would give Kylie's lip kit line so far a 2.5, but her packaging and marketing is good for the product. The only reason I am hesitant to give a great rating is due to the inconsistency in her products. I have ordered lip kits about 3-4 times and each time the consistency and formula has been different.

It wouldn't be an issue if the formula was improving, but its consistently up and down. Paying $29 for a kit and not knowing what you're receiving is more so annoying. However. her lip product smells and packaging are some of the best in the industry. I will say the ones I own that do live up the the price are great, not more dry than other brands.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
This is a product I often times forget about and when I remember about it I kick myself for forgetting every time. I always get asked serval times a day what lipstick and color do I have on when I wear this product. I usually never have to reapply this product I don't find it to be patchy at all. Good formula, good application and you get a lot of product in the tube. I have worn countless amounts of times and I still don't think I'm close to running out. Really love this product.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Garden City, NY
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
This product is just OK in my opinion. It's a little over priced considering it really doesn't work well on its own. I do like to use it over top a bold color lipstick to give a little metallic sheen. It also smells really good (kind of like cake batter) but I think it's over priced for something that I can't wear on its own. Plus Kylie cosmetics has a no return policy so if you order a color that ends up not looking good on you, you're stuck with it.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
A beautiful pink glittery nude that lasts me a bit. This did not completely dry down, but boy does it smell wonderful like cupcakes or vanilla. It seemed to have a little bit of product, but that might just be because of the formula. It is a bit chunky, but it is easily to apply and pretty pigmented for being a metal. I wouldn't spend much on this though especially if you are looking for a non transfer proof metal.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
Kylie jenner is a genious and a goddess! I probably will not go back to using any other lip liner or lipstick again. Especially for this color. I have heard many bad comments about Kylie cosmetics but I advise to not listen to the negative nellys. This color is so great. It gives you the advantage of looking subtle and natural and it also makes your lips look bigger. I'm in love. And you will be too.
Gettis G.
Gettis G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
This is One of the best lips Product any Skin Complexion and Texture can use, I can't go a Day without it as it's really smooth and Firm) I Highly Recommend It and you will not regret it.
It makes a huge difference in my everyday Makeup looks.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
Was very disappointed with this brand and this lipstick. Truthfully the price point is about on with other known makeup brands but this lipstick did not look good on my lips. I went into it knowing that it was matte, but for me it was almost too matte. This made my lips look dryer than ever, the color didn't last as long as I expected, and truthfully I would not buy it again.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Review for: Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
I love all of Kylies products. They're all long lasting and such beautiful colors. Heir always seems to be sold out and when I was finally able to buy it for myself I was able to see why. It's such a beautiful rose gold color and doesn't make your lips feel dry.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
How many of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) like Kylie lip kits ?? I haven't tried yet!
katlin q.
katlin q.
Savannah, TN
What would be the closest off brand to this??
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Melbourne
Are these good or bad I was told that there were crap by one person but amazing by another
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Is this worth the price?!
Andreia R.
Andreia R.
How long does this product last for?