BY KYLIE COSMETICS #77 in Lipstick

• Me encantaría poder probar estos labiales2 Answers
  • Is it me or do her lipsticks dry out after a while of wearing it ...3 Answers
Allison M.
Allison M.
i find this metal liquid lipstick really beautiful. it appears to be somewhat holographic, with the shimmer. it goes really well if you put it on top of another color that is "pale", to give it some dimension. overall, i love it!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This is my favorite shade of all of the Metals that Kylie has put out! It's a beautiful rose gold shade that looks just as good on its own or as a topper for other lipsticks. My only complaint is that her metals formula can be a little patchy or streaky, and they're not as long-lasting due to the amount of pigment and shimmer required. However, that does mean that they're non-drying and won't crumble off of your lips like some long-lasting lipsticks do!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
I would give Kylie's lip kit line so far a 2.5, but her packaging and marketing is good for the product. The only reason I am hesitant to give a great rating is due to the inconsistency in her products. I have ordered lip kits about 3-4 times and each time the consistency and formula has been different.

It wouldn't be an issue if the formula was improving, but its consistently up and down. Paying $29 for a kit and not knowing what you're receiving is more so annoying. However. her lip product smells and packaging are some of the best in the industry. I will say the ones I own that do live up the the price are great, not more dry than other brands.
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
The lipstick are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstick
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
This is a product I often times forget about and when I remember about it I kick myself for forgetting every time. I always get asked serval times a day what lipstick and color do I have on when I wear this product. I usually never have to reapply this product I don't find it to be patchy at all. Good formula, good application and you get a lot of product in the tube. I have worn countless amounts of times and I still don't think I'm close to running out. Really love this product.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Garden City, NY
This product is just OK in my opinion. It's a little over priced considering it really doesn't work well on its own. I do like to use it over top a bold color lipstick to give a little metallic sheen. It also smells really good (kind of like cake batter) but I think it's over priced for something that I can't wear on its own. Plus Kylie cosmetics has a no return policy so if you order a color that ends up not looking good on you, you're stuck with it.
MKG G.
MKG G.
I hate this liquid lipstick, I'm sorry if that's harsh but I had a really bad experience with this one because 1st of all, when I applied it on my lips, it wasn't pigmented or even if that makes sense, when I applied it, it only showed on some parts of my lips which is weird... then it didn't stay on, AT ALL. It glides around and moves around that within minutes of having it on I had to take it off completely. It was frustrating.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
A beautiful pink glittery nude that lasts me a bit. This did not completely dry down, but boy does it smell wonderful like cupcakes or vanilla. It seemed to have a little bit of product, but that might just be because of the formula. It is a bit chunky, but it is easily to apply and pretty pigmented for being a metal. I wouldn't spend much on this though especially if you are looking for a non transfer proof metal.
Abriana L.
Abriana L.
Palm beach Fl.
Another never leave home without it , it's a matte lipstick that you put on as you would a lipgloss, with a wand type. The color I use is Ginger, I'm somewhat olive or tan complexion, and the color isn't to loud, more a natural look on me. It seems to last a decent amount of time, with most good mattes they usually last longer than regular lipstick I seem to find. Definitely one I'll be keeping on me for a while.
kelly s.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
Now I tried this because everybody was saying how amazing Kylie lippies are...😕 I honestly feel that as a woman of color I was disappointed. I love a nude lip, actually that's all I wear. So I thought these would work. Now I usually do Alot of research and watch YouTube tutorials. But I didn't this time. Her colors are so pretty, but I was sad when all the colors I got made my lips look past and dry. 😥😕😲😖
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
How many of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) like Kylie lip kits ?? I haven't tried yet!
katlin q.
katlin q.
Savannah, TN
What would be the closest off brand to this??
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Melbourne
Are these good or bad I was told that there were crap by one person but amazing by another
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Is this worth the price?!
Andreia R.
Andreia R.
How long does this product last for?