BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the color of this matte lipstick but it dried my lips out like crazy after applying it and I had to reapply it constantly throughout the evening. The color looked great but you could definitely find a similar color for half the price that stays on and doesn’t dry your lips out. I also felt that the color wore off throughout the evening but then the next morning I had to scrub it off my face to get the rest of it off. Wears off easy but doesn’t come completely off your lips easy
Taylor L.
Tuscaloosa
I love the color but hate the formula of this lipstick. The product is super drying on my lips and is super sticky. When I applied the lipstick it was spotty and had to be reapplied multiple times. I love the color but will not be spending my money on another lipstick if it remains this formula
Michelle T.
I was really excited about this after seeing Kylie rave about her own product. When I finally got my hands on it, I was disappointed. I love the color selection however I did not like the fact that it dries SUPER MATTE and my lips feel sealed. Not sure if I would buy again for the price.
Stefany P.
Shenorock, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really hope to get at least one of this for Christmas! I love lipstick and I like them matte and long lasting. I’ve been using another brands but they always make my lips dry. So that’s why I want to try this brand, a lot of friends recommend it to me and I’m excited to try it!!
Jasmine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these products as well. I give it five stars. I've used Kylie's products all the time. They're never mine, my best friend let's me borrow them. It does an outstanding job. I use it whenever I go out to like parties or any other special occasion. I don't really know where to buy this product. But if you find it I recommend you get your hands on them asap, but I would most definitely use it again, well I will always use it. I strongly recommend using this for like special occasions. I'm using this on Thanksgiving Day for sure.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kylie Cosmetics are on the top of my beauty list! The lipsticks stay on longer than any other that I’ve tried and when using the mattes they never rub off onto anything which is great. They are a little high in price but you definitely get what you pay for!
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I love this product because on it's own it's beautiful but you can layer it on other shades and it makes them pop out and look beautiful. All of Kylie's lip products smell amazing. Although there is only a small amount of product the price range really makes it hard to continually buy.
Kate G.
Co. Mayo
Love the names of her liquid lippies and especially this one! Again the packaging is amazing and so adorable. Love that all the liquid lipsticks that come separately also come with a lip liner . Prices are high , however her brand is high end so the prices are reasonable for the quality
Chu Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous everyday shade for me or for days when I have a more dramatic eye look. Her matte liquid lips can be a bit drying but I do personally like the look of it. Just not the feel so when I use them I just slather on a lot of lip balm.
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want more, I want more did I mention I want more! For my first time, it will not be my last. I’ve heard about it but omg it’s so much better than what I thought. Everybody should have this and did I mention I WANT MORE?!?
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
How many of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) like Kylie lip kits ?? I haven't tried yet!
Caitlin B.
Melbourne
Are these good or bad I was told that there were crap by one person but amazing by another
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Is this worth the price?!
katlin q.
Savannah, TN
What would be the closest off brand to this??
Andreia R.
How long does this product last for?