BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Amy F.
I am not a lipgloss girl, in fact I hate it. But my Kylie order of Lip Kits was super late in coming so they threw in a free lip gloss (which was pretty great customer service in my opinion). I was so sure I was going to use it once and just throw it in my drawer. Well, I was super surprised at how much I really liked this product. It was super pigmented with a great wash of nude color and it was really shiny. But the best part it wasn't sticky and it didn't travel off my lips. I didn't have any issues with it sliding off my lips and feathering. I still don't love lip gloss but I am open to trying more of these Kylie ones, because it was pretty awesome!
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Kylie Jenner’s products are amazing. The packaging is on point, the product itself is amazing quality and this in particular is a beautiful color. It lasts all day. I want to try every color she makes I am so impressed with the lip product
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I'm typically not A lip gloss person I usually like a matte lip but actually use this lip gloss by itself and it was wonderful and definitely not sticky or itchy like some lipglosses will be it didn't rub off my make up on the outside of my lips either I've also used this lip gloss on top of her lipstick and it looked really amazing
gianna R.
❁california❁
I loveee kylie's glosses. I've purchased Like and Literally and those are my go to nude glosses. These are super pigmented and stay on pretty well for being a gloss. The only downfall to these is they are a bit sticky but other than that the wand is great formula is great and they last a long time.
Baylee H.
I'm not really into lip glosses, but I love this product! I normally am into matte lips, but all the matte lip kits were sold out when trying to order one online (sigh) so I ended up ordering a gloss instead and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. Bonus: it smells amazing like candy
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
I have used other Kylie lip products and have really liked them but this gloss isn’t for me. It’s very sticky and hard to wear. The Kylie line is expensive and I wouldn’t recommend the gloss, especially if you have to do a lot of talking through out your day. I do like the color though!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
So I got a free lip gloss in my Kylie order bc my order had been messed up. It smells just like the liquid lipsticks. The wand is a brush though, which was different to be. It has a very pretty color which I liked , it was sorta sticky that's why I gave it 4 stars
Rebecca D.
Massena
I love this lip gloss. It’s a perfect go to every day gloss. It even has a great smell to it. The only thing to be careful for is smearing. Definitely worth the money to me! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nude colored lip gloss.
Keona T.
Raleigh
Omg! I love this lip gloss. It made my lips look full of life. Pros? Everything. Cons? One of the colors I used didn’t go well with my skin tone, but I bought a different color. I would definitely recommend this item to all women.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've seen makeshayla rave about the gloss and I just had to try it. Her lip gloss is the only lip product that I like from hers. I and I want to get Exposed lipgloss once it goes on sale.
Hillary J.
Hillerød
How long does it last on the lips?
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Are these sticky at all ? Too thick ?
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Qué tal funciona? Lo recomiendan?
Lorena G.
Which color do you like the most?
nichole d.
Is this your favorite lipstick? And why?