BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Riley B.
Mt. Juliet
I cannot. I am so disappointed. I received my first EVER product from Kylie cosmetics for Christmas after begging for it for close to a year now. I opened it up two days after Christmas and was so pumped to use it. I used it and initially I was okay with it, it was kind of thick looking but not terrible. So I wore it for about an hour and it was coming off terribly. I thought maybe it was just the initial use so I tried again and again it came off leaving just the liner around my lips. Then that evening I realize it has completely dried my lips out to the point that they are almost peeling. I gave it two stars because I love the color, the formula just needs some serious work.
Toni J.
I purchased mine right when they first came out. I was so excited, I love Kylie and couldnt wait to try these. When I received mine in the mail and opened it for the first time I was disappointed. The bristles on the wand were long and sprayed out like someone smashed them and they got stuck like that. The over all product was fine but the applicator made it hard to apply
Jackie T.
Honestly very impressed with this lip gloss. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love the texture of it. It is not super sticky which is great for any lip gloss lover. I have worn it all day and it is able to stay on my lips for so so long. I have to give it to Kylie for making such a great product. AND of course the design of the bottle itself is SO incredibly cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Morgan M.
['Lerona', ''], WV
If I could rate this zero stars I would. I've tried a few different products from Kylie cosmetics and I've had horrible experiences with it all. I think to be as pricey as it is it's all such low quality. My lipgloss wand broke the first time ever applying it and the wand is junky. I think all her products stink. You're paying for her name and that's it.
Chelsea C.
I have to give it to the youngest Jenner, her lip glosses and kits are pretty great. I love the vanilla smell of the gloss and the soft, almost gel like consistency is amazing. Like any gloss they don’t last the longest but they also don’t disappear faster than any other good gloss I’ve used. The hype is pretty real, guys.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Excellent coverage and color. Goes on very smoothly. Packaged really well too. I loved the way that it included a “note” from Kylie. Purchased this for my niece as well and she loved it. The only down side is you can only get it online. Sometimes it’s hard to see what the colors will look like unless you try them on
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Very pigmented. Thick but not gunky if that makes sense. The gloss glides on smoothly and stays on and like I said, very pigmented. I usually have to mix it with something else because the color of the gloss does not go with my skin tone. $15 on her website, which is probably the cheapest thing you’ll find on there.
Gaby O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these matte colors just make sure your lips are well moisturized if not you will be able to see how dry your lips are. These colors look so good. They are pricey, and there are other alternatives that are less expensive. If you love nude colors this collection is for you. They also smell amazing too.
Jazmin A.
One of my favorite lip glosses! I live wearing a kind of nude lip and especially with gloss and I just love how this looks on! I wear it practically everyday when I do my makeup and I love it definitely would recommend
Marin P.
Iowa City, IA
I was a little apprehensive to try Kylie’s glosses, as I don’t normally wear glosses I general, but I was pleasantly surprised by these. The gloss doesn’t feel too sticky and lasts longer than most glosses I’ve tried do. I also love the shade literally. It’s super pigmented for a lip gloss.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Are these sticky at all ? Too thick ?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
How long does it last on the lips?
Lorena G.
Which color do you like the most?
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Qué tal funciona? Lo recomiendan?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this drying out the lips?