BY KYLIE COSMETICS

This stay-in place lustrous soft focus gloss glides on smoothly and evenly to the lips leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips; while natural lip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Riley B.
Mt. Juliet
I cannot. I am so disappointed. I received my first EVER product from Kylie cosmetics for Christmas after begging for it for close to a year now. I opened it up two days after Christmas and was so pumped to use it. I used it and initially I was okay with it, it was kind of thick looking but not terrible. So I wore it for about an hour and it was coming off terribly. I thought maybe it was just the initial use so I tried again and again it came off leaving just the liner around my lips. Then that evening I realize it has completely dried my lips out to the point that they are almost peeling. I gave it two stars because I love the color, the formula just needs some serious work.
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
Great, rich color! Doesn’t dry out your lips or feel very sticky. I was pleasantly surprised with its staying power. So glad she changes the application brushes, must better! Not that pricey compared to other name brands. Great Nude color and compliments my fair skin tone well. I have a few Kylie Cosmetic glosses and lip kits and love them all.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Excellent coverage and color. Goes on very smoothly. Packaged really well too. I loved the way that it included a “note” from Kylie. Purchased this for my niece as well and she loved it. The only down side is you can only get it online. Sometimes it’s hard to see what the colors will look like unless you try them on
Jasmine L.
Yuba City, CA
This is a beautiful lipgloss. The color looks amazing on my medium/tan skin tone, and the gloss itself is a really good quality. It isn't gloopy or sticky, it's a perfect formula! All of Kylie's glosses are very pigmented and smell amazing! If you like more sheer glosses then this may not be the one for you.
Marin P.
Iowa City, IA
I was a little apprehensive to try Kylie’s glosses, as I don’t normally wear glosses I general, but I was pleasantly surprised by these. The gloss doesn’t feel too sticky and lasts longer than most glosses I’ve tried do. I also love the shade literally. It’s super pigmented for a lip gloss.
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
Love her products I like how they look this one is one of my favorites It wasn’t too expensive I would definitely buy this again I purchased it 3 times it last a long time Love how it looks when I apply it I recommend this product to everyone who’s thought about buys it and wasn’t sure
shelby b.
brunswick
This product would be great if it had more pigment and a different applicator. The one that it comes with has very small bristles that just moves the product around and makes it streaky. The gloss itself is also very sticky and you have to apply a few layers to see the full color.
Alyssa E.
Buffalo
I got this product for free as a surprise when I bought two lip kits off of Kylie’s website. I’m not a huge lip gloss fan, because it feels sticky, but Kylie’s lip gloss is worth it if you like lip gloss. It smells good, isn’t extremely sticky, and I actually liked the shade.
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
Love this matte gloss. It really does stay on all day the drinking and eating. Lips look just as good when I get home from a long day as they did when I left that morning. You do need a makeup remover to get it all off at the end of the night, but that is a okay with me.
KAleyMI_ _.
Look good on all skin colors works well for natural looks smooth and creamy on your lips doesn't work well on dry lips very effective couldn't be more pigmented a little bit expensive but good quality I would recommend this if you have the money for it you should get it
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Are these sticky at all ? Too thick ?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
How long does it last on the lips?
Lorena G.
Which color do you like the most?
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Qué tal funciona? Lo recomiendan?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this drying out the lips?