BY KYLIE COSMETICS

1 LIKE Gloss (0.09 fl oz./oz. liq / 2.60ml) The LIKE shade is a warm mocha, warm brown beige. Wear alone, with your favorite lip pencils or layer on top of lipsticks Also pair with the Kylie Lip Kit for a bold, glossy look. Pencil Lip Liner. see more...

• who has tried Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Metal Matte Ginger Lip...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittney H.
Wade
I love this shade and brand so much! The formula is so thin and smooth. It’s a little difficult to work with, but once you get the hang of it, it works well. It’s very pigmented so you don’t need more than one swipe. It may flake off a little during the day, but if you don’t mind reapplying every once in a while, this is a great lippie!
Tanisha M.
Chicago
This is an OG favorite! This was the first sort of spicy brown/orange color I had purchased. The scent is to die for and I LOVE that it comes with a coordinating lip liner. My only issue with this lipstick is that it can be a bit pricey, but overall well worth the cost. I always get compliments when I wear my Kylie Lip Kit.
Girl. I got this on Christmas and I’ve been feening for this lipstick so much . And when I got it omg I couldn’t get over it I would wear it 24/7 it was my favorite lipstick . The color is so freaking beautiful. And I’m not a fan of colorful lipsticks but this one is so pretty . Then I got the poise K for Christmas also and it was too dark but it’s oretty nice
Afsana K.
This is my go to color and lip kit! I find myself using the lip liner all over my lips more often then the liquid lipstick it self. But, the color is amazing and is almost a nude shade for my skin tone. It’s probs one of the only colors that doesn’t wash me out, so I definitely recommend this to those with medium skin tones.
Meagan M.
I love Kylie’s lip kits. The ginger kit is a pretty orangey brown color. Make sure you use a primer first. The lip liner glides on so easily. They lipstick stays on really well. I will certainly buy more.Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit
Jac R.
Santa Barbara
I love this color! However the formula is awful. It is very drying and uncomfortable on the lips. The scent is very strong and lingers for the entire time I wear it. It’s a sweet frosting like smell which overwhelms me so o don’t wear it often.
Sam C.
Worcester
I absolutely love the colors. Pretty expensive but I think it’s worth the money you spend on them. They should come up with a different type of pencil though. The color doesn’t stay out. It met my expectations. It stays on for a very long time. I definitely recommend.
Yasnil S.
Brooklyn
I love the color of this liquid lipstick it looks really nice but the formula is not my favorite. It’s very drying and looks crusty. I don’t believe I would be buying anymore colors but I would try the velvet lip kits.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
I liked this brand. It was too drying on my lips which for some reason most mattes make my lips super dry and that’s not appealing. Add a little gloss and this is just an awesome combo. Definitely would purchase again.
Julia🍃🍂 C.
Whittier
Let me start by saying that Kylie is my QUEEN!!! She slays and I love her, but this lip kit just didn’t do it for me. It’s thick and sticky and streaky. And one mistake is a disaster because it’s like taking off glue to fix it. On top of it not being all that great it’s expensive as hell. $30 and then another $8 I’m shipping. That’s $40 for a lipstick. Her colors are amazing though but probably wouldn’t recommend these.
Yahaira O.