Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Metal Matte Ginger Lipstick uploaded by Morgan B.

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

1 LIKE Gloss (0.09 fl oz./oz. liq / 2.60ml) The LIKE shade is a warm mocha, warm brown beige. Wear alone, with your favorite lip pencils or layer on top of lipsticks Also pair with the Kylie Lip Kit for a bold, glossy look. Pencil Lip Liner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sam C.
Worcester
I absolutely love the colors. Pretty expensive but I think it’s worth the money you spend on them. They should come up with a different type of pencil though. The color doesn’t stay out. It met my expectations. It stays on for a very long time. I definitely recommend.
Lizette G.
This is my favorite liquid lip that I own in my collection. The shade is perfect for medium-tan skin tones. It is long-lasting, smells amazing, and won't crack if your lips are prep properly. Definitely one that that I will repurchase.
Angel L.
The pigment of this lipstick is amazing!!! The consistency is perfect and it lasts such a long time. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend for any makeup users that are looking for a good quality lipstick
Morgan B.
I love this lipstick. For some reason every time i wear this brand my lips look 10x bigger —see attached photo, and i just love it! It never smears and it lasts for days i swear! Best lipstick ever.
Somer M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love the color, but Kylie’s liquid lips always dry down too hard and tend to flake off before I can even leave the house. Reapplying to the spots that have dried makes it cakey and generally worse. I really wanted to love it!! However, I do love how creamy the lip liners are.
Holly🐘♏️ N.
S San Fran, CA
This stuff. Doesn't budge. It dries down all the way which I'm.not a fan of but the color is gorgeous. Really hard to get off as well
Samantha R.
Wanted to see what all the hype was about, but honestly these aren't that special and i definitely prefer urban decay and mac over this.
Abbigayle T.
Baxkey
Cute packaging! This product makes me few confident and makes my lips look proud!
✨Alice✨ H.
norwich
One of my go to colours such a gorgeous shade would love to find dupes for the lip liner and in a creamier lipstick formula as sometimes I don’t find it a little dry for all day wear
Eunice O.
Great color! But the formula is too drying. I suggest you moisturise your lips with lip balm or vaseline before applying.