Kylie Jenner Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics-Kristen- MATTE Liquid Lipstick And Liner

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Kristen is a warm brown berry. Each Lip Kit contains: 1 Matte Liquid Lipstick (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml) 1 Pencil Lip Liner (net wt./ poids net.03 oz/ 1.0g) see more...

Buy on Amazon
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
i really prefer the lip liner out of these two! love these both but i’m a lip liner girl anyways and this color is my go-to! it was my first lip kit and i still use it today. i love it, it’s a perfect color. and the scent of this lip smells like BIRTHDAY CAKE! so nice. easy to apply, and i definetly recommend using lip liner UNDER the matte! only complaint is it’s very hard to remove if applied over a bare lip with no chapstick, or liner, or something. gorgeous color tho & worth the money for this pair
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
To my disbelief, I was actually mildly impressed with the quality of this. I wasn’t expecting much and figured this was just some overly priced trend but it actually proved it’s worth. The matte version REALLY dries, to the point that I’d suggest maybe putting on a moisturizing layer prior to applying. But once it dries you’re not getting it off! I love that the kit comes with a matching liner and isn’t overly priced. My favorite are her buy 1 get 1 deals that shell randomly do too!
Jennifer L.
This is my favorite color, it’s a bit drying- but with some chapstick underneath it’s fine (plus that’s what’s expected with matte lipstick). The color is a bright red-pink. The pigment is gorgeous, and it lasts all day, That’s what I love about Kylie’s matte liquid lipsticks. they last all day, and I know while wearing them, they’re quality products and will stay put through eating, drinking, and need minimal reapplication.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I thought that these might be overhyped. I was wrong. I bought bare, party girl, say no more and Mary Jo k and I love all of them. They don't dry out my lips and they stay put. Mary Jo is the only matte and she really stays put. The velvets are a beautiful formula. Very pigmented and I think worth the money
Liz L.
New York , NY
This is my favorite red of all time. I got it in a mini set and purchased the liner to go with it. It’s not a super bright red- it’s more of a rose color but it looks amazing. I wish they would make it in the velvet formula too because my lips tend to get super dry with matte lipstick all of the time.
Faith K.
Rushville, OH
I love the color so much. It also has a long lasting effect. But not on the inner part of your lip and it is SO drying! I have observed trying to add more later on in the day causes it to crumble & flake off. If you don’t care about the discomfort/only have to wear for a small amount of time it’s amazing. The lipliner is so creamy!
Anahit P.
I saw everyone using it so I ordered it, too. It glides on very smoothly and nicely. However, after a few hours it fades. I love that you can apply it so easy. But I hate that it comes off just as each. I got it off the Kylie website.
Brynn B.
I did not like the formula of this liquid lipstick. My lips felt extremely dry and it emphasized my texture A LOT. The color was beautiful, but I feel as if a nude would be more forgiving when texture is emphasized. I would not buy again myself
Alex M.
I love all Kylie lipkits and I own more than I can count but Kristen is definitely my favorite shade. I think it is flattering on everyone and great for every day use. Kylie kits truly last all day, I definitely recommend
Madison R.
I love this lipstick! It literally never comes off until you use face wash, and stays on forever. It is a little drying but just make sure to use some chapstick before applying, also it is better if you don’t apply more over it.