BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• I just ordered this product and I was wondering if it was worth t...1 Answers
  • I want it, love the colour, people are staying they are good but ...1 Answers
  • How I would like to try one, they say the feelin... Be the first to answer!
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
This shade did not work for me at all. Way too nude for me (I’m a 3W2 in Estée Lauder). However I am rating it on its formula. Which is fantastic!! If you have crusty dry lips (ME) make sure you exfoliate but that is completely fine for me to do since I have to do it for every single other matte lipstick. It lasts forever, I can eat and drink and be fine. Shade wise, I suggested buying this shade if Kat Von D Bow and Arrow is flattering on you.
Amee M.
Secaucus, NJ
Beautiful color and gorgeous packaging but horrible product. I personally do not understand why it's such a product that people love so much. I purchased this color and 3 others and they do not dry nicely. It dries up with residue and makes my lips extremely dry. It makes my lips hard to move that's how dry it gets. It is definitely matte but if you move your lips hard enough it cracks the lip stick.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
So I bought a set, and my hubby bought me a set. Of course he’s a guy he doesn’t check my inventory before buying me more stuff. Whatever. So I got 2 “exposed.” I asked for an exchange/refund, that wasn’t gonna happen, ok w.e. But what I don’t get it whhyyyyyy they both look different. One set was pale and white washed me out, the second set was a more mauve. So basically there’s no consistency with this brand and this color.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Not a fan at all. Dries out lips and makes them feel completely caked with lipstick. The liner doesn’t match and the lipstick is very hard to apply and impossible to get off if you mess up. Not a fan at all especially for the price you pay. I would rather go with NYX because they go on better, stay on without drying out and are a much better price. They also have a lot more shades.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I actually really love the Kylie lipsticks. They are kind of pricey, but if you can get them while she’s offering free shipping or a deal, it really makes it worth it. I like the thinner consistency of these and the staying power. Like any liquid lipstick, they are drying, but not to the point of it being an issue. I also really like the scent!
Panhia L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Love love love her lip pencils. They are soooo nice and creamy. Obviously different lip colors will look different on different skin tones. “Exposed” is such a beautiful nude. It looks a teeny bit light on me but it looks amazing. I love the peachy nude on me and the formula never feels too drying on my lips. Definitely would re purchase this.
Lulu K.
Ypsilanti, MI
My first kylie product was this one and I was not dissapointed. It is a beautiful tan, orange, nude shade that is understated but still makes a statement. It was a tad bit drying but if you put on any moisturizer a bit before putting it on you will be fine. It lasts me the whole night even after eating at any of my parties.
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
These lip kits have great pigment! They do tend to be a little drying but that’s expected with a matte lip. Definitely not disappointing & lots of shades so I would say they work for many different looks. I would recommend them but you don’t have to have the lip liner. I would just buy the lipstick separately.
Yen N.
I love this shade and the pigment is amazing! I own a lot of her matte liquid lipsticks because I love the formula. The matte liquid lipsticks also feel super smooth and light on the lips. They also come with a lipliner, so that is great. The price is a little expensive but worth it because I use them everyday.
Delaney M.
I love this lipkit! Out of my mini collection of Kylie lipsticks, I use this one the most. It’s an orangeish nude tone that I feel like would look great on the most skin tones. The only complaint I would have is the fact that the lipstick formula is VERY drying. The lipliner on the other hand, is perfect!
Alison V.
Marian C.
Miami , Miami
What about this product? Where i can buy online?!
B B.
I've heard bad things about Kylie's line. They say it's too drying and the wands don't work well and it's too sweet smelling. What do y'all think?
Stephanie B.
I have heard a lot of mixed things about Kylie jenners make up. Does anyone like her line and how do you feel about the lip gloss ?
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Is it worth it does it last all day??