BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
Love the color of this lipstick, out of all of the birthday collection its the best on my fair skin. It does dry out the lips quite a bit and leave a very noticeable feeling. I would recommend for the color only if you're willing to reapply throughout the day.
Talisha G.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
One of my favorite lip kits of all time. Love her cosmetic line. Such great quality. I just started buying her line of makeup would recommend to all of my friend and family.
ShayNah K.
ShayNah K.
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
- This product is good however, I feel like I could go to colourpop or another brand to find a dupe for this lip. Especially for the price, but I still loved it
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Auburn, IN
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
This is a beautiful lipstick, whether I am tanned or pale I think it looks gorgeous. Matte finish that lasts ALL DAY.
Joline L.
Joline L.
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
Love this lip kit perfect for any nude look and goes on so smooth no stickiness or weird odor
A C.
A C.
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
Excellent nude! Stays on all day. Hard to take off recommend micellar water to take it off.
Molly R.
Molly R.
KYLIE COSMETICS MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK AND LIP LINER IN EXPOSED
Rating: 8/10
**********
This is my go to nude liquid lipstick. It dries matte brown with an orange undertone. The best way to apply this is to apply the lip liner all over your lips (not just on the outer edges) and then attempt to apply the liquid lipstick in ONE swipe. The more times your swipe the lipstick over your lips the more likely you are to get crusty spots on your lips. Another thing I recommend, if you don't prefer a matte finish, would be to apply a very light colored satin finished regular lipstick over the top, once the matte lipstick has dried. You could also only apply the satin finished lipstick in the center of the lips for an ombré look!
Would I purchase again: Yes!
Price: $29 / lipstick&liner
Where to find: Exclusively on Kylie Cosmetics Website ***Do not purchase this product from any other website other than Kylie Cosmetics. If you purchase from another website you could be recovering counterfeit products which are low quality and could be detrimental to your health.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
Absolutely love this product is a high pigment matte lipstick that goes on smooth on your lips and dries pretty quick. The only thing I find that I don't like is that sometimes it can dry your lips a lot and make them crack but if you use a primer it should be fine. I love this product I give it 5 stars. The perfect shade for Spring time !!!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
This is my favorite lip kit out of all of them. The lip liner is my favorite. It's the perfect warm Nude shade and I love to wear it alone, it's so creamy. The liquid lip is smooth and dries matte, but can get a little flaky if you put too thick of a layer on. It dries down a little darker than what it looks like in the tube or what the liner looks like but it's still a really awesome color.
Maria S.
Maria S.
204
Review for: Exposed Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics []
I love this brand. I got my exposed lipstick stolen but over it was amazing. I rebought it. At first the original formula made the lipstick feel heavy and patchy on my lips. A few months later when I bought it, but this time with the new formula it felt just like kat von D. Long lasting, soft, smooth, comfortable to wear, easy to apply, and lovely color. I thought the color would be more of a soft nude color but when I put it on and it dried it was a bit darker but I still loved it and matched with everything
B B.
B B.
I've heard bad things about Kylie's line. They say it's too drying and the wands don't work well and it's too sweet smelling. What do y'all think?
Marian C.
Marian C.
Miami , Miami
What about this product? Where i can buy online?!
Alison V.
Alison V.
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Is it worth it does it last all day??
Son buenos osea se sienten bien en los labios?