BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• I just ordered this product and I was wondering if it was...1 Answers
  • Does it transfer?1 Answers
  • I want it, love the colour, people are staying they are g...1 Answers
June D.
For my coloring, (light to light-medium skin tone with warm, yellow undertones), exposed is a nice nude shade. Another pro is that it lasts FOR-EV-ER (seriously, going a full 10-12 hrs using only the initial application is not uncommon for me). Also, when I purchased it the lipstick also came with the lip liner which was awesome. However, a major drawback to this for me is how dry your lips will look. I have no idea if this happens to both people with or without fillers, but going by photos it appears to be mainly an issue that those without fillers experience. Overall, the dryness doesn’t stop me from using it - but it also doesn’t make me want to rush out and repurchase it for myself or a friend.
alexandria j.
GADORE IT!
This is the only Lip Kit, Stick/Stain/Gloss/ etc. that will stay on until I take it off. It also is the only one that does not get on my teeth.
The shade *EXPOSED* is a beautiful nude with a hint of color.
I like to apply the Lip Liner over my entire lips then top with the Matte Liquid Lipstick.
I buy the LIP KITS when they go on sale on her site. You can catch a really good deal.
A great price point for a Lip Kit of this magnitude.

Photo credit: @bohemiansongstress on Instagram wearing *EXPOSED*
#ReviewCrew18 Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit
Kelsey S.
Siesta Key, FL
I really dislike this lipstick. The formula is SO drying!!! When I apply this and rub my lips together, they instantly stick together and go chunky. I don't know, maybe I got a bad batch? I don't like the other colors I have too much either though. Also the color just doesn't suit me. It seems to have a yellow undertone, which for some reason is really unflattering on me. I do like the packaging. But the rest of the product is just not for me...
Priscilla F.
HESPERIA, CA
I was gifted this Lip Kit and was really disappointed to find out that there was no actual lip liner in my lip liner pencil! The color of the lipstick is good, the consistency is great, I love the pigmentation, I have actually no complains about the lipstick. I am however really upset that the lip kit is so expensive and you are just kind of hoping that you get what you pay for.
Tegan K.
Choteau
I really really love this color. I’m a huge fan of nudes, this color is a true warm beige and a great addition to my collection. The liner is soft, creamy and easy to work with and the lip color matches perfectly. As with any matte liquid lipstick it’s drying but it’s definitely one of the less drying and more comfortable formulas of matte lipsticks I’ve used. It’s thin and not as thick as some other brands but the color is opaque and I’ve never noticed any streaking. The wear time is great 4-5 hours even through eating and drinking before I need to touch up just the center of my lip.
Kaila M.
I love the color of this lip gloss. Goes on very smooth. Dries really quickly and lasts a while. Have to apply gloss or chap stick over because it makes my lips feel very dry. I will def buy again because I get compliments on the shade and matte look.
Claire L.
This is my favorite color out of all of the Kylie Lip Kits. The lip pencil is pretty unnecessary, and I wish they would sell Exposed as a single liquid lipstick. One star removed because the formula could feel pretty dry; otherwise, this color is transfer proof and very flattering on pale skin.
Alina B.
Tujunga
This shade is amazing!!! Definitely one of my favorites in her entire lip kit collection. The formula is a bit drying but nothing a little lip balm can’t fix. I wish she’d make this shade in a velvet formula also! I’d definitely buy a few
Madison B.
odenton
This product is okay. I wouldn’t buy another Kylie lip kit again though in my opinion it’s not worth it for the price point. I can get a cheaper better alternative like a nyx lip liner and one of their liquid lips and get better results.
Jolissa V.
I love Kylie’s lipsticks. I own this and on my dark skin complexion this nude didn’t look that great but when I combined it with a darker lip liner the nude popped so well. I love the formula on this product and they smell so good!
Alison V.
B B.
I've heard bad things about Kylie's line. They say it's too drying and the wands don't work well and it's too sweet smelling. What do y'all think?
Marian C.
Miami , Miami
What about this product? Where i can buy online?!
Stephanie B.
long pond pa, 18334
I have heard a lot of mixed things about Kylie jenners make up. Does anyone like her line and how do you feel about the lip gloss ?
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Is it worth it does it last all day??