BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• I just ordered this product and I was wondering if it was worth t...1 Answers
  • I want it, love the colour, people are staying they are good but ...1 Answers
  • How I would like to try one, they say the feelin... Be the first to answer!
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
Love the color of this lipstick, out of all of the birthday collection its the best on my fair skin. It does dry out the lips quite a bit and leave a very noticeable feeling. I would recommend for the color only if you're willing to reapply throughout the day.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favorite lip kits of all time. Love her cosmetic line. Such great quality. I just started buying her line of makeup would recommend to all of my friend and family.
ShayNah K.
- This product is good however, I feel like I could go to colourpop or another brand to find a dupe for this lip. Especially for the price, but I still loved it
Lindsey B.
Auburn, IN
This is a beautiful lipstick, whether I am tanned or pale I think it looks gorgeous. Matte finish that lasts ALL DAY.
Joline L.
Love this lip kit perfect for any nude look and goes on so smooth no stickiness or weird odor
A C.
Excellent nude! Stays on all day. Hard to take off recommend micellar water to take it off.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I have a love hate relationship with this lip product. In my opinion, the pros outway the cons. This liquid lipstick lasts all day and I am honestly very fond of the formula. It smells like cupcakes and goes very smooth on the lips. The only negative thing is this product can be very drying on the lips, although being a long lasting liquid lip, what do you expect? I have very cool fair skin and this certain shade wasnt the most flattering on me. Overall I do like this lipstick and I will purchase more of these in different shades.
Megan P.
Smells super good, I love that about it! Most of the colors are really pretty and look pretty on. But it's super matte and dries very quickly. Can't even finish applying it to my lips and smoothing out before it dries. Doesn't last all day, have to keep applying it and it makes it feel even worse. But I can deal with that. So overall, I like it pretty good.
★Bree★ W.
Holland
I'm going to be brutally honest. The package is adorable. She put a lot of time and effort into the looks of her product. The quality, however, is not the best. The color is cute but it is SO so dry. I always moisturize my lips and I exfoliated before I put this on as well. My lips were so dried up and crack-y after 30 mins of this on. I really wish I could like it! Cute color, not for me
Courtney L.
Burlington
I love this shade Exposed because it is a beautiful warm nude.   The lip pencil is absolutely amazing.  It is so creamy and pigmented.  The liquid lipstick is pretty typical, it is not drying but it is not the most hydrating either and that is why I only gave it 4 stars.  Overall I would definitely recommend it, but it's not my #1 formula in my collection.
Alison V.
Marian C.
Miami , Miami
What about this product? Where i can buy online?!
B B.
I've heard bad things about Kylie's line. They say it's too drying and the wands don't work well and it's too sweet smelling. What do y'all think?
Stephanie B.
I have heard a lot of mixed things about Kylie jenners make up. Does anyone like her line and how do you feel about the lip gloss ?
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Is it worth it does it last all day??