Kylie Holiday Lipstick Vault uploaded by Natalia L.Kylie Holiday Lipstick Vault uploaded by Dollhouse N.

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Kylie Lipstick Vault | Matte Liquid Lipsticks Kylie Lipstick Vault contains: 12 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25 ml) The #KylieCosmetics Lipstick Vault is the perfect way to gift all your favorite matte lipsticks. Each kit comes with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product is on the more expensive side because it is Kylie Jenner . But it is long lasting, easily application and worth your money I have this product in every color I could find and would definitely recommend" in 11 reviews
Taylor B.
Columbia, SC
I love Kylie's other products  but not her  lipstick's they  are sticky and dry out  why to quick i have to redo it over and  over and for  the amount  of product I am getting im upset about the price like i can buy almost  the same at cvs,  but   the colors are  cute.
Cütė A.
Ocean springs , MS
I didn’t get this whole set I got one that only came with 6 mini’s from the holiday collection and I love it!! They smell great almost like candy and very long lasting I would definitely buy again. They don’t come off easily either and are very matte.
Sabrina P.
These are my absolute favorite!! I’ve used only some so far and actually got this as gift. It’s a little expensive but definitely worth it and will last a long time. My favorite lipsticks ever!! Would definitely give this as a gift
Madison B.
I love the lipsticks however it seems like some have different formulas than others. Some of the mattes stay on well and don’t feel dry whereas others are flaky and chalky. The glosses are nice but I don’t use them that often
Grace Y.
Not worth it. I ended up tossing all of the shades I got because the formula was just bad and the scent makes me nauseous. Wouldn’t recommend at all, and to think I gave a set away as a gift, such an embarrassing mistake.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I was so happy I scored these little babies 👶🏼 they truly are some of my favorite lippies I have ever used. Not only
Do I think they stay all day, I know they do. I drink and talk and work and still have amazing lips at the end of the day!
mk P.
Atmore
The shade Angel in this vault is such a gorgeous pinky nude. I ordered it originally when it first came out from Kyliecosmetics.com. It is SO easy to apply and so creamy on the lips and dries down matte. I highly recommend it. And I would totally buy it again.
Miros A.
Fullerton
Aún los tengo todos los tonos son hermosos y pigmentados su precio es algo elevado pero no dejan de ser lindos! Me encantaron todos los tonos y son fáciles de aplicar, obviamente los compraría otra vez!!
Silvia G.
Cordova
Esta colección es hermosa, definitivamente uno cree que no hay nada mejor que la anterior, pero llegan nurvos productis y siempre nos sorprenden, superó mis expectativas y la compraría siempre que pudiera. Es perfecta!!!
What skin tone is a medium shade. I could wear all the colors in this collection and they look great. They last all day without having to reply multiple times throughout the day so I guess I recommend anybody with a busy day that wants to have lipstick on without the issues of having to reapply over
how do you get a free box x
Yesica R.
Motril
IntereSada en probar este kit de kylie para ablar opinar sobre el
how do you get a free box x