Amanda F.
Tampa
Review for: Dazzle, Charm more...
WORTH THE HYPE!!! I really held out on purchasing these liquid lipsticks because I wanted to see a variety of reviews first. Kylie has so much hype and so many loyal fans that I really wanted to get an overall consensus before purchasing. I actually purchased the mini lip set from the Kris collection first which had a variety of the matte, velvet, and gloss and that's when I fell in love. About three days later I was online ordering full size liquid lipsticks and lip kits ASAP. The velvet formula is unlike anything else out there. Literally velvety on the lips, hydrating, moisturizing, not things you typically associate with liquid lipsticks. The velvets are not transfer proof but DO last. I LOVE the lip liner pencils. They are sooooooooo creamy glide on like a dream. You could just wear the lip liner all over the lips for a more soft look if you wanted. I highly recommend any Kylie liquid lipstick!