Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Rosie more...
So, I finally got this two months ago and I made it a habit to try it out for two weeks straight. So I’m 50/50 on it. It’s not as long lasting as I want it to be and also I am not a fan of how when you apply it completely dries your lips out and when you try to reapply it feels sooo cake-y and that’s a no no in my book. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who forgets to bring lipstick for reapplication because you get a good 3 hour wear from it before it decides to start lifting.