BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Matte Pressed Powder Bronzer
The matte pressed powder bronzer (Sun Kissed) is a soft, blend-able bronzer that can be used to create the perfect subtle glow.

Pressed Illuminating Powder
The pressed illuminating powder highlighter (Glow Up) is a silky, shimmering highlighter that can be used to create your perfect customized glow.

Marissa. C.
Lewistown, PA
I personally love this product because the bronzer Isn’t over the top and bold it’s a soft tone which I love although I personal love highlighter but this highlighter doesn’t really pop like others unless you use a damp brush then it applies with a stunning shimmer I would suggest this if you like this compared to this review. Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Skinny Dip | Face Duo
Haili S.
Hillsboro, WI
I love these shades! The highlighter is a beautiful gold that would look so good with so many skin tones! I will say I wish the bronzer was just a little more pigmented because I like not having to do two strokes- but all around it’s a really good palette and blends well!
Julie H.
Mesa, AZ
This highlighter is one of my favorites. It’s the perfect light golden shade for my skin tone and it leaves my skin looking wet. The bronzer is great and quite buildable. This is travel friendly and you’re killing two birds with one stone!
Kristen Z.
Dunkirk, NY
This is a nice duo. The highlighter is fabulous, it gives off so much shine and is a beautiful color. The bronzer is nice, but nothing special. I use the highlighter much more frequently than I do the bronzer. Overall, it’s a nice pair.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
My favorite face palette!!! The highlighter in this is a beautiful gold and is so very buttery and soft. I have used it so many times and it barely looks used. The bronzer is also one of the best I have tried, if I don’t want to wear foundation I put this on and it gives coverage and a great finish. This is an essential for me and worth every penny.Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Skinny Dip | Face Duo
Grace L.
new york
Gorgeous highlight!! You can make it blinding or subtle, I choose subtle for everyday and blinding for going out. One is a beautiful caramel-ish color that I used for a more bronzed look while the other is more light and used for a Bright look. It’s good for any and all highlight!! Ex. Eyes, cheekbones, eyebrow, etc. Only « complaint” is that there is slight fall out which isn’t a fave obviously. But I totally recommend!
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
I do love this bronzer and highlighter duo. The packaging is cute and I love that it comes with a mirror. I do think the product doesn’t apply that well when dry. I personally like the highlighter better than the bronzer. Wouldn’t buy again but pleased to own.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
This bronze highlight duo is pretty good, it's not the best which is why it doesn't have a full 5 stars. I think it gets the job done, but for the price it should be better quality. You're paying a high end price for a wet n wild quality. I love wet n wild highlighters and I'm better off spending $5 on one of those than $30+ on the same quality.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Thought I already did a review on this but I don’t really know but anyways I love this palette it’s great and it’s cranny matte and long lasting it costs a lot but it’s worth it in the long run probably won’t have to buy another one because it has so much product in it
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
This duo is just average. the highlight is very pretty but it is kind of subtle. You can build it up, but i just dint reach for it as much as her other highlighters. Also, the bronzer in this duo is very light! It doesnt really show up on me, might look great on someone with very fair skin though. I like it, but it's nothing special.
Victoria F.