BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Bobbilee M.
I love this matte lipstick! It definitely stays on through the apocalypse! Sometimes it’s actually hard to get off! But the colors are amazing and they smell so good!
Salma E.
Cairo, Cairo governorate
I wish I had gotten more of these when I bought them because I didn't know they would be so great. The color is amazing and I just love this! It's so much better than lipgloss for me.
This really stays on well and there is a good selection of colors.
This has just recently become a favorite of mine. It's almost an exact match to my own lip color is da bomb!
Highly recommend.
Kenzie J.
Rankin
This is the only brand of lip color I will use. I love the way it doesn’t make my lips feel dry. I have purchased many of Kylie’s lip colors and I love them all!!
♡ I.
The perfect nudes.I got it for my birthday and I loved it matched with every outfit.met my expectations.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
My favorite go to nude shades from Kylie. My only complaint is I wish she would release the matching lip liners. Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Chloe S.
I had some many reviews about these liquid lipsticks and I wasn’t disappointed. The colours are lovely and suit all skin types and they are not too drying either, I do want to buy more more they are quite pricey and you can find dupes cheaper.
Nuraan C.
Love the colors of these lipstick. It’s perfect for me and would buy it again. It doesn’t leave my lips dry. I am a first time user. These lipsticks last long and I would definitely recommend it.
Reilly R.
Rossville, GA
mattes are very drying and the colors are all very close in color. i understand its a nude based collection but I feel more variety could’ve been included (nudes for different skin tones).
Aalaa E.
الرياض, الرياض
Very very very good and smooth I like it tooooo much
I love this trend

It made me happy and made my day every dayy
Leslie b.
des peres
i love these nude lip colors. i would recommend a thin layer of clear gloss under these to prevent the cracks of your lips messing up the matte look
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?