BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1966)
Elizabeth L.
Dobson
Not a huge fan of her matte but her velvets are the best! Matte are very drying although they don’t transfer so that’s a plus but I didn’t really enjoy it much but the velvets feel great on the lips!
Teagan R.
They are really pretty colors and have good pigmentation. I was expecting it to be a little more better for its price.
Kay B.
Brooklyn
The lip kits are amazing. For a beginner like myself I find them easy to use. They last all night. And make my lips look amazing. The price is on the high side but I think it’s worth it. I would buy the kit again and if you are a beginner I deff do think it worth it
Sofi 👌.
México City
I think this product has a very cute color. One of my Best friends has it and all the time that I go to her house I use it. Personaly Im in love with the colors but there’s a big problem. The consistency is extremely liquid so if you’re drinking water it’s super easy that it transfers to the glass. :(
Suman K.
Ugh love this so so so much my favourite kylie products love the range of colours they go with most skintones and I love the different shades just wish they were sold separately so I could repurchase one
Tia B.
Kylies cosmetics are 'amazing', they are all long lasting colours and the don't stain your lips either.
💋S.B.👑 N.
Inglewood
I really like the velvet formula. I bought both the matte and velvet and found the matte so to drying on the lips, but the velvet is amazing not too drying and wears for a good amount of time.
Tash S.
Lincolnshire, Grimsby
kylie cosmetics will always be my go to!!! absolutely gorgeous colours which are one of the most long lasting lip products i’ve used in a long time. as always gorgeous packaging and they also smell gorgeous!!! would definitely buy again, even considering the postage price
taylor a.
Wellford , SC
Maybe one or two shades out of the four looked good on me. I ended up giving this away because they just looked washed out for my skin tone. I have olive/tan skin tone. They dry up easily and flake off. The packaging is beautiful though.
Sarah T.
Hamilton
I really like kylie cosmetics because I love how the lip kits dry really quickly.  Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit I also love the fact that it is kylie jenner's makeup products.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?