BY KYLIE COSMETICS #61 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Yeni G.
Lagunillas
Me encantan estos productos porque cuidan mi piel y me hacer ver hermosa y un maquillaje perfecto y profesional
Ginie m.
Essex, MD
Love nude colors she has some great products and some bad ones her nudes Are good though
liwia w.
NUDES ARE THE BEST FROM KYLIE COSMETICS ! I LOVE KYLIE COSMETICS AND THIS IS JUST THE BEST! EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Anna B.
black rock
I absolutely loved these! I love nude lips and the colors were so pretty. They are very long lasting and smell so good to me. They glide so smoothly on your lips, even though they are matte. The packaging is so pretty. They are definitely worth it. They are a little pricey but soooo worth it.
Sarah O.
Fort Gay, WV
My favorite lippie collection. The colors are perfect for any occasion. They last for hours.
Amy S.
Welland
It was amazing it was creamy and it went on my lips smoothly! And if your looking for a nude colour I highly recommend it!
Alex B.
Riverbank, CA
I never wanted to wear liquid lipsticks until I tried these. The Velvets from Kylie Cosmetics are everything. Theyre long wearing. They don’t cake up or crack. They keep your lips looking hydrated. They’re the only liquid lipstick that I will wear. And then all these nudes?! Girl I’m sold.
Abby R.
Perfect nude matte liquid lipstick shades for spring and summer for all shades. A bit pricey and they do flake at times but a food value and they smell nice.
🌹 𝕭.
Kelowna
As I expected the colours are stunning! I always love Kylie Cosmetics! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Very easy to apply always a fan of liquid lips! Very good price for such a high end brand! I would definitely purchase again! Kylie is killin it!
ruby s.
Mi esposo me regaló está cajita y al principio no me convencían mucho ya que son matte y anterior mente ya avía tenido problemitas con los labiales matte, los probé y me encantaron! Los colores nude son tan lindos , no se cuartea el labial , y no se siente pesado al momento de secarse
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?