BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Andrea T.
De la línea de Kyle la que más me gusta es está de nudes, ya que me parecen súper neutros y brindan un buen acabado
Aliza A.
Sorrento, Florida
I love this collection because I really love nude colors. So I you are into nudes like me I recommend u get this!!
April J.
Mcqueeney , TX
I love Kylie Jenner and I love her lipsticks ! They goin on the lip so smooth and it doesn’t feel sticky at all ❤️
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love Kylie lipsticks! This one had beautiful colors and all of her lipsticks stay on perfectly!
Misty M.
I really like the Kylie line of makeup. The colors are amazing and they actually last all day. No touch ups needed.
Laurynel R.
Sin duda estos nudes son perfectos
Para cualquier tipo de piel y quedan hermosos puestos de verdad 100 recomendados
Dalylah P.
San Diego, CA
I love the colors i got but i am not too fond of the results. The lips dry to fast and they look wrinkled and gross
Sara B.
Alexander , IL
I tried these all on and every color just doesn't look good on me with my skin tone! Seems like the formula is nice
Crystal P.
Houston , TX
This lips gloss are good they last long and leave lips really smooth it doesn't even fill like you got anything on.
Sunshine🌻 Z.
I was so happy when I got this !! My friend let me use hers and I fell in love with they ugh so pigmented the best
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.