BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1914)
Jillian L.
Howard Beach, NY
The nude colors look great on me but some of the colors don’t look great on others. The nudes are more of a general nude colored lip stick. But I love the matte and Kylie Jenner’s lipsticks are awesome!
Maggie C.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my favorite sets from Kylie! The colors are for every day and I always receive compliments when I wear any of them. The packing is perfect and the price is just right. I would buy again.
Yesenia D.
Mission hills , CA
Maybe not completely all nudes but they’re close! Perfect price for the 4 of them you just hav esto buy a matching pencil to complete your look! The wand makes it easy to apply and not make an mistakes
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
Finally tried this product after so many people have been advertising it. Nice product. Really enjoyed the matte nude colors. It is a bit expensive for me, but i do recommend to others. Like the packaging also!
Isabelle M.
Troy, AL
This is such an amazing lipstick kick . It’s very long lasting . Easily apply . I would definitely recommend it . It definitely met my expectations . It’s so pretty . I highly recommend it . It’s pretty pricey but highly recommend .
Kayla E.
santa barbara
I love these matte liquid lipsticks! I love Kylie lip kits and these are such pretty nude colors. They can be a little drying if you don’t moisture before you apply, but are definitely worth it.❤️
Krystal R.
The colors are beautiful! They go on smooth, smell like cupcakes, and dry almost instantly. They stay on through eating and drinking, and I have to wipe it off at the end of the night. This is a daily go to product for me and I own many of her matte lipsticks. I wish she would sell them individually with lip liners!
Darly E.
Palmdale
It was great all of them but unfortunately i lost them and only tried them once id like to get these to do a full review on them in my video for a promotion. I bought it online of kylies website
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
OBSESSED!!! This product is absolutely stunning! It surpassed all my expectations. This is my first time using Kylie products. These are long lasting and comfortable on he lip. I feel like they are very lightweight. I loved it so much that I started buying other products from Kylie Cosmetics.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I like the formula with this product , but the one con I have is that it dries down so matte that it starts to crack . I prefer the satin collection as their smooth and easily natural looking .
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?