BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Steffany S.
Dardanelle, AR
I really liked them, I liked how they felt, liked the price and loved the packaging, but I wasn't wowed by all the colours.
Keisha S.
Love the smell of these smells kinda like cupcakes or chocolate the colors are gorgeous but omg these stay on forever lol
Cheyenne. S.
I’m a sucker for Kylie’s liquid lipsticks. They last for me and give great pigment. Super long wearing. I just love them
Jasmine A.
Gorgeous and amazing product. Everything from it's consistency to its quality is perfection. Would definitely recommend.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Kylie is amazing. The colors stay on all through the day it is very light on your lips. And they ate the perfect colors.
Kate V.
Lombard, IL
I don’t wear a lot of nude lipstick but Kylie Cosmetics nudes are pretty. When I want to wear nudes, these are my go tos.
Amy R.
Rnch De Taos, NM
I ead gifted one of these colors and for a nude color you can actually see it! I'm really like it on me! Nice and subtle
Paige W.
Wichita
Love this lipstick! Makes your lips look very plump and full! It has definitely met my expectations, would recommend this
Estefani M.
Greece, NY
Great colors but way too dry , super matte had really moisturize my lips before application. A bit on the pricey side ..
Katherine A.
Boston
For my skin color i never thought i would like these nudes lipstick but the Kylie’s one made me fell in love with nudes!!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.