BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kait S.
Port Angeles, WA
The colors are the perfect Nudes. They smell amazing also! The packaging is super cute and the new frosted bottles have a different texture than the old ones.
Leticia D.
Cornelius, OR
Love these! Some of the colors didn't work for me personally but the ones that did are a perfect nude. They stay on throughout the day and the pigment is great
Kristian B.
I purchased this mainly to see what all the hype was about. I didn’t love it and it was way too dry on my lips and looked cracked and nasty after a hour or so.
DeeAnne M.
HOUSTON, TX
Neutrals!!!😍😍😍 I love the pigmented natural lip!! Nude Lip! Soft pink Lip! Easy apply! Not gunky! Doesn't dry out my lips that's a 10 on it's own! I love it!!💕
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
when I first received this item, I didn't like it. more of because it wasn't matte, it's a creme type of lipstick so you gotta be careful and read what you buy
Cristal A.
winter park
I rate this product a 4 because ot is VERY matte but it doesnt stay on for too long I would like it to stay on longer... But overall this lroduct is very nice.
Kelsie V.
i love this collection... it has a good nude color range ... i do like the formula. it is very comfortable. the packaging is beautiful! i enjoy using these ..
Dee R.
These are my Favorite Nudes! They are gorgeous colors and they last all day! Perfect for someone who doesn’t have time to reapply lipstick throughout the day!
Rhoda P.
Ingleside , TX
My favorite colors are nudes and this collection did not disappoint I use each color like every day I’d switch it up !! Nudes range from nearly sheer to peachy
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
I enjoy the smell, color, and feel of these lips! I had no issue ordering online. they last all day. they don’t get all over my cups when I’m drinking. LOVE.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?
Morgan G.
Orchard park
These lipsticks look sooooo pretty!! I'm in love just by looking at the picture!!!!